Serie A 20/21

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Milan’s next game is vs Atalanta but the latter have already secured their CL spot and they have the Coppa Italia final soon against …. Juventus,so they’ll probably rest players

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Does the top3 qualify directly to the CL groups stages and 4th has to go through qualifying round, so Atalanta still needs a point against Milan to ensure not slipping to fourth?

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Okay, thanks.

I don't usually have time to watch qualifying rounds, so I couldn't remember. I remember that one team from France has to go trough some qualifying matches next season, so I assume the teams from top4 leagues don't need to play in qualifying rounds any more.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Cittadella will play Venezia in the Serie B playoff, Cittadella almost blew a three goal first leg lead

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Juventus telling Gasperini he'll take over their team right before Atalanta can give Juve their CL spot.
If true that is disgusting.

Reactions: luiginb

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

Juventus telling Gasperini he'll take over their team right before Atalanta can give Juve their CL spot.
If true that is disgusting.

I haven't heard any rumours yet about Gasp. The Italian media, at least sources I went didn't give a reason why the PC was cancelled. It just the Chairman will take over.

Technically, if true, not much of a difference of scenario between De Vrij, Inter and Lazio. I guess all is fair in love and war......

Last edited:

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
He's probably saying f*** You to Pirlo and the Directors.

With the Gasperini + Superleague move, it's just amazing to me anyone can hope Juve reaches the CL.

There's no Gasperini, at least not yet. If he was, I'd be jumping for joy. The latest rumors has Juve hiring Gatusso.

The other stuff I can probably agree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad