Serie A 20/21

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
There's no Gasperini, at least not yet. If he was, I'd be jumping for joy. The latest rumors has Juve hiring Gatusso.

The other stuff I can probably agree.
But it doesn't matter if they sign Gasperini. Talking to him about a move there right before that Milan game is mafia like.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
But it doesn't matter if they sign Gasperini. Talking to him about a move there right before that Milan game is mafia like.

Nothing wrong with that. Business move. Not much different than a club talking to a player or their agent while employed by another club. It's a similar situation between De Vrij, Lazio and Inter. It was smart business from Inter.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nothing wrong with that. Business move. Not much different than a club talking to a player or their agent while employed by another club. It's a similar situation between De Vrij, Lazio and Inter. It was smart business from Inter.
Nothing wrong?
Come on.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Nothing wrong?
Come on.

Never heard of the saying "All is fair in love and war"?

I go full on De Rossi and Gatusso when I play sports and even board games. Don't expect much from me.

Edit: now that I think of it.... It's more beneficial for Atalanta to beat Milan. We wouldn't want to grease Gasp to take a fall.

Reactions: Evilo

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
If Milan hold on vs Atalanta it will be 39 pts earned away from vs 30 pts earned at home

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Gosens is very scary going forwards. Malinovskyi looks a constant danger as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad