Serie A 20/21

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Oh that’s crystal clear. His play with Ajax proved it. No defender I take his age right now

His conduct off the field is quite amazing too. That's why is his play on the field plus off the field makes him captain. If I had things my way I'd bring 90% of the team behind the barn and name De Light captain right. The only players I'd keep right now to build around are De Ligt, Demiral, Kuluveski, McKennie, Chiesa and Dybala.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
At the end of the day it’s beat Fiorentina and Verona which Napoli should do but ya, been feeling like Juve will pull it out some way or another and today just reaffirms that. Waiting for the impending implosion :laugh:

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
aTfR-QVk

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Ref said it was Lukaku's fault.:help:

Blues fan would say "we don't know what happened before" and he's right: go watch yourself, it just confirms how bad is Chiellini. :D
Chiellini then shouted repeatedly at the ref, who showed him the yellow card and then pretended not to hear the rest. One minute and it was rube penalty. As per script. :nod:

Rube fans then will say: "cry more", "you got burnt", "move on", "the ref was bad for us too" and so on. Been like that since I can remember...

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Inter fans :laugh:

You don't find that level of delusion and corruption of mind from any other teams fan bases.

I don't know if I should find this sad or hilarious. This dude is going on and on and on....... But according to the Buffoon and Knowledge police, I am the Buffoon and a clown while he's crying, whining like a big baby and insulting everyone.

Reactions: gscorer

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I don't know if I should find this sad or hilarious. This dude is going on and on and on....... But according to the Buffoon and Knowledge police, I am the Buffoon and a clown while he's crying, whining like a big baby and insulting everyone.

If I'm not mistaken I did post stuff related to the game. But hey, if you ignore it and go on with the "cry more" line, whatever really. Can't wait to hear more wisdom about Serie A from whoever.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Just for the lulz at this point, also the Lautaro goal which has been disallowed for... I still don't know... (also, another vid of Cuadrado's penalty in the case one gets banned).

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Gasperini is the best coach in the world. They have a smaller budget than mid table Championship sides yet they now score the most goals in Serie A every season. They had made the top half once in 10 years before he took over, now they have made the CL 4 times in 5 years. Absolutely insane. Also something to think about when your expensive squad isn’t performing and you are blaming it on the players. A good coach is much more decisive to a teams fortunes than any non-Messi player.

The best coach in the world would not keep playing that clown Gollini in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->