Sergey Mozyakin CBJ (best Russian player right now (included all Russian nhl players)

Nino33

Jul 5, 2015
There really is nothing like a Bear12Good topic about Russians.
My thoughts exactly. It's like someone doing a parody of an over-the-top Hfboards user.
Apparently this guy has free reign on making the world's dumbest threads.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one that notices this...the bias and cheerleader effect behind the ideas expressed in the threads is really severe IMO (the ideas expressed usually don't make any sense to me at all); the parody comment seems really appropriate

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
It's nice to know I'm not the only one that notices this...the bias and cheerleader effect behind the ideas expressed in the threads is really severe IMO (the ideas expressed usually don't make any sense to me at all); the parody comment seems really appropriate

I don't think I've ever seen someone completely just turn their back on common sense and respond with a highlight pack to try and prove their argument.

It's hilarious.

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
Oveckin.. Malkin.. Markov..Radulov.. Panarin...Tarasenko... Kuznetsov... Kucherov..

He prolly borderline top10 russian in NHL.

Its like a SF averaging 30PPG in the DLeague... its nice and all but its not the best league... best players... you play vs weaker less talented pro.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Main takeaway from the video is that Wolski apparently survived that freak injury he had earlier this season

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Lol just imagine Malkin or Tarasenko in the KHL for a full season. Man amongst boys.
We saw the NHLers in the KHL just several years ago, though not for a full season of course, and while they are certainly great players, none of them looks like a man among boys at all, and that included then-reigning Art Ross winner Malkin. and even Malkin was getting outscored by his linemate, who just happened to be the subject of this thread. We also saw an NHL star Pavel Datsyuk come to the most stacked team in the league and got Shipachyov scoring twice more.
Now, I don't think Mozyakin is the best Russian player in the world, but he's just having a phenomenal season. I won't be surprised if the records he's setting will stand for a long time.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Mozyakin would probably average a point per game in the NHL. He's good enough to do so. He's just probably not going to come and play in the NHL. He's nearly 36.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Mozyakin is like wine, just gets better with age.

Think what you want about the KHL, 47 goals in 58 games is just ridiculous, as well as 1.49 PPG. To put this into perspective, Kovalchuk after his disappointing last year (from what i gather) trainer better during the summer and rebounded this year. He has 29 goals in 57 games and we all know how good of a scorer Kovy is.

I doubt he ever plays in the NHL and who knows how he'd fare with less time, space and room to work with. But there's no question, right now, he's one of the best players in the world on the big ice.

And Mozyakin would probably compete for the Lady Byng if he played in the NHL. He had a total of 0 penalty minutes last year, 4 this year :laugh:

Weast

May 16, 2011
Ovi and Malkin are top 2, but I think Mozyakin takes bronze

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Mozyakin would probably average a point per game in the NHL. He's good enough to do so. He's just probably not going to come and play in the NHL. He's nearly 36.
In fact, he stated he still doesn't totally rule out an NHL voyage if he gets offered "something interesting" just 2 weeks ago :dunno:

FacialAbuse*

Jan 30, 2017
Mozyakin stood out like a sore thumb in international play. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I think he'd have similar success as Radulov if he came over.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Main takeaway from the video is that Wolski apparently survived that freak injury he had earlier this season

I noticed that too. Good for wolski.
How would Mozyakin's game transfer to the NHL? How many points would he get? Is he good defensively? Puck battles? All that good stuff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad