Sergey Mozyakin CBJ (best Russian player right now (included all Russian nhl players)

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
It's nice to know I'm not the only one that notices this...the bias and cheerleader effect behind the ideas expressed in the threads is really severe IMO (the ideas expressed usually don't make any sense to me at all); the parody comment seems really appropriate

It's hilarious actually. My comments get deleted with no reason or message saying why yet these ridiculous threads flood the main board (and aren't even relevant to the NHL) and they get to stay up. Great logic there.

NoMessi

Jan 2, 2009
This doesnt help your case... Malkin from 12/13 is on that list and put up 65pts in 37 games... Thats over 100pts if he plays as many games as Mozyakin.

So basically Malkin would absolutely obliterate the KHL in a way that Mozyakin (or any KHLer ever) couldn't dream of.

Like he did with the NHL the year before you mean. Wanted to have said that even though I do agree with your statement above.

We saw the NHLers in the KHL just several years ago, though not for a full season of course, and while they are certainly great players, none of them looks like a man among boys at all, and that included then-reigning Art Ross winner Malkin. and even Malkin was getting outscored by his linemate, who just happened to be the subject of this thread. We also saw an NHL star Pavel Datsyuk come to the most stacked team in the league and got Shipachyov scoring twice more.
Now, I don't think Mozyakin is the best Russian player in the world, but he's just having a phenomenal season. I won't be surprised if the records he's setting will stand for a long time.

Wait what? Malkin had the best PPG of all player in KHL that year, with a pretty significant margin should I add. (1.76 vs 1.58)

aemoreira1981

Jan 27, 2012
New York City
Ovechkin? Malkin?

If you consider OV a left wing, Mozyakin may be even better than Geno, although that could be debatable. The issue is that Mozyakin wanted to stay home (he played 1 season in the Q and then went back to Russia and now is closing in almost 900 Superleague/KHL points. At 35, however, Sergei Mozyakin is probably finishing his career in Russia.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
If you consider OV a left wing, Mozyakin may be even better than Geno, although that could be debatable. The issue is that Mozyakin wanted to stay home (he played 1 season in the Q and then went back to Russia and now is closing in almost 900 Superleague/KHL points. At 35, however, Sergei Mozyakin is probably finishing his career in Russia.
Better than Geno LOL. Malkin absolutely obliterated the KHL, Mozaykin has never ever showed that level of dominance.

H a w k s*

May 18, 2012
Lol panarin is not a top 10 Russian. Maybe the league's most overrated player In the league byproduct of Kane who is also overrated

TheStatican

Mar 14, 2012
Doug Flutie threw for 6000 yards in a season in the CFL. Doesn't automatically make him the best QB in the world in 1993.

So have 3 other players in CFL history - it kind of helps when you play 18 game seasons instead of 16. Brees in 2011, Manning in 2013 and Warner in 2000(had he not got injured in the 7th game) were all on pace for well over 6000 in an 18 game season.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Sergey Mozyakin best Russian player right now (included all Russian nhl players)
This boy legend all world hockey

from this one cliip of a minute i can conclude he is best hockey plater ever. But actually this is the first ive heard of him and everyone seems to regard him highly.

TheStatican

Mar 14, 2012
Mozya AINEC)

lol no. Did you forget what happened when Malkin played in the KHL? >>> 65 points in 37 games. He would of easily set the all-time single season record for points that year might of even hit 100. Mozyakin is great and I unlike most people who watch the NHL I can actually appreciate the year he is having in the KHL, but no way in hell is he better than Malkin.

But Radulov was better than him in the KHL. Radulov is playing very well, but I would still take Ovechkin, Malkin, Tarasenko, Kucherov and Panarin over him.

Radulov was not better than Mozyakin. Before this year Mozyakin had 5 HKL scoring titles to Radulov's 3 and Radulov would not be beating Mozyakin seeing as how he's just surpassed Radulov's single season point record and demolished the single season goal record. Radulov's had seasons where he's been the best and Malkin was the best the one year he played there but Mozyakin has been the best player in the KHL more often than not.

We saw the NHLers in the KHL just several years ago, though not for a full season of course, and while they are certainly great players, none of them looks like a man among boys at all, and that included then-reigning Art Ross winner Malkin. and even Malkin was getting outscored by his linemate, who just happened to be the subject of this thread.

What??? Oh yes he did, just look at the damn stats from 2012-2013. Malkin put up 65 in 37 games that's 1.76ppg, by far the best in KHL history. And he actually only had 9 points in his first 10 games that year. After he adjusted to playing in a new league and scored 56 points in the next 27 games that's over two points per game!

Take a look yourself >>> http://en.khl.ru/players/9464/

He had 31 points in his last 11 KHL games before returning to the NHL. That's Gretzky/Lemieux type domination. He didn't just look like a man among boys, he destroyed that league.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
My ranking of Russian Forwards in the world is probably

1. Ovechkin
2. Malkin
3. Tarasenko
4. Kucherov
5. Panarin
6. Radulov
7. Kuznetsov
8. Kovalchuk
9. Mozyakin
10. Datsyuk

1000. Yakupov
1001. Burmistrov

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Sergey Mozyakin best Russian player right now (included all Russian nhl players)
This boy legend all world hockey

You must mean in February 2017, you change your mind about "who the best Russian player in the world is" every month.

Here is his Eliteprospects.com review on him.

"A small right-handed winger with plenty of offensive skills. Good hands and understanding of the game. Has a very good wrist shot and excellent backhand. Fantastic stickhandling. A reliable point and goal scorer. A good skater who has upgraded his passing game in the last few seasons. Needs to improve his defensive game. (Matias Strozyk)"

When are Russians going to learn hockey needs to be played in both ends of the ice.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
This boy legend all world Hockey.

That's a line for the ages hahahaha.

Keep these threads coming, pure Gold Mr. Bear12!

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
My ranking of Russian Forwards in the world is probably

1. Ovechkinov
2. Malkinov
3. Tarasenkov
4. Kucherov
5. Panarinov
6. Radulov
7. Kuznetsov