#Senswatch

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
This team needs to be done with missing the playoffs.

I don't think they are quite there yet, given the strength of the West, especially their own Division, and the lack of a truly dangerous 2nd line at this point. They're going to contend for WC spots for at least this year, if not the next 2, IMO. Preds, Jets, and Stars aren't going anywhere anytime soon, and the Blues and Wild are gonna be right there too.

What they need is some teams like LA, San Jose, Preds, Wild, and Blues to finally hit that "past their window" tweener point of just being decent to good, in next couple years before I feel comfortable saying the Avs are a perennial playoff team every year.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I think the Wild miss this year and the Avs and the Blues make it in.

I would sacrifice the Avs getting into the playoffs if it meant the Wild missed with us (this year only). I just want to see them burn, it's an irrational level of disgust with that team and fanbase. But at some point they're going to fall below the average line and I'd like to see it sooner than later and watch them blow up. I don't know it'll be with Bruce at the helm though, he has a weird way of eeking out wins in the regular season regardless of expectations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad