#Senswatch, Sixth Edition: Now Introducing #Avswatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Kaapo Kakko is indeed a good name. Could do with another "k" though.
What if moving to America tips him over the edge and he becomes so alt-right that even one of the K's leaps over to the right, and he'll go by Aapo KaKKKo?

giphy.gif

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
What if moving to America tips him over the edge and he becomes so alt-right that even one of the K's leaps over to the right, and he'll go by Aapo KaKKKo?

giphy.gif

Uncle Risto, why is your Aviator platoon picture upside down on my screen? I have never seen anything like that.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
His wife probably wants to raise their child in her home state. Plus low state tax. Duchene probably signs with the Avs for 7 years at 3M per year as an apology for disrupting the locker room.

IMO.
The kid was born in Canada from what I've heard, but yah usually women like to be close to their mom's when they have kids. Especially the first one. That's what I've noticed anyways.

Podkolzin / Duchene / Kakko

Wouldn't hurt

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Uncle Risto, why is your Aviator platoon picture upside down on my screen? I have never seen anything like that.

It spins. It just happens to stop in the upside-down position every time you open the page. For you, at least. I've seen it upside-down, right-side-up, sideways, etc.

Reactions: UncleRisto

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I had a look at the Duchene thread after Ottawa went on their epic losing streak last season and everyone here was talking hopefully about getting the #11 last year.

Reactions: a mangy Meowth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad