#Senswatch 8: Dawn of the Planet of the Gibbons

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Say what you want about the Sens and their awful roster but at least they fight their asses off every single night. That's more than you can say about LA ... suckers!
You could say they play with

giphy.gif

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
.............................................................They're a team.
The insane thing is that they really are, and not in the sense, we mock that doofus for. They really play for one another and give their all. In his stupidity he foreshadowed the players coming together.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
The insane thing is that they really are, and not in the sense, we mock that doofus for. They really play for one another and give their all. In his stupidity he foreshadowed the players coming together.
I'll take Dodo as a scout whenever the inevitable happens in Ottawa.

If the situation we should think of always, speak of never happens with the two lotto tickets this year, just for giggles I'd like the pick traded to be the Ottawa pick just for more branches on that trade web.

Also if the Preds could be a mensch and trade Turris for some parts.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It's fine. It was more important they beat the Ottawa.
I know what you mean but the Sens are gonna finish bottom 2 no matter what, they can't catch anyone except the Kings and with the lottery system, dont think it makes much difference whether the Sens are 30th or 31st place. That's why I said maybe beating Vancouver would have been better

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I know what you mean but the Sens are gonna finish bottom 2 no matter what, they can't catch anyone except the Kings and with the lottery system, dont think it makes much difference whether the Sens are 30th or 31st place. That's why I said maybe beating Vancouver would have been better

I think it's still a liiiiittle too early to rule out Detroit falling appart, but it's looking good for us there. And nothing this season is more important than the Sens tank, not even the Avs making the playoffs. Avs fans need every Sens regulation loss we can get. If the Sens played Arizona tomorrow you can bet I'd be fully rooting for Arizona.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

It doesn't matter If Vancouver wins one or two or five games. We still need to win 80% of the games and Vancouver isn't going to do that!

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
much better that the Sens won. Vancouver has nothing to do with our playoff chances, and the Sens finishing in 31st is much better than 30th

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'll take Dodo as a scout whenever the inevitable happens in Ottawa.

I don't think he's getting fired anytime soon but I'd hire him in a heartbeat for the highest "hockey" job that doesn't require speaking to the media. Something like assistant GM+ director of amateur scouting (Hepple's job). He'd thrive in this role and wouldn't have to embarrass himself in front of the cameras.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
is there anyone left on that roster besides Ryan and Tkachuk? geez

From what I'm reading they can play Brannstrom the rest of the season and his ELC will still slide. So they might have him plus Chabot is supposed to be meeting the team in Calgary and could play Saturday in Edmonton.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Sounds like they might be losing Pageau for a game or two for last night's hit on Sautner. Kind of a weird play, Pageau goes straight for the numbers full speed but I find it a bit strange that Sautner kept his shoulders parallel to the boards the whole time.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Sounds like they might be losing Pageau for a game or two for last night's hit on Sautner. Kind of a weird play, Pageau goes straight for the numbers full speed but I find it a bit strange that Sautner kept his shoulders parallel to the boards the whole time.

Ceci is hurt as well. Apparently Brannstrom was called up to replace him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad