Post-Game Talk: Sens WIN 2-1 vs Jets

Emerica

May 29, 2010
You guys work hard. I wish the Jets showed half the effort

work.jpg

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Im glad Brady has a real goal here to go with the expected goal.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Great to get the win. Played a much better all around game today.

The dump and chase and get it back to the point is getting exhausting to watch. I get we won the game on one of those plays but it’s also why we only have 3 wins on the season.

That's just how its going to be until Stutzle, Tkachuk, Batherson and Norris get stronger. The vets are surprisingly struggling at battling in front too. Its also why Paul's looked so effective and a step above everyone in most games, cause he has the strength to battle and retain the puck in the middle area of the offensive zone.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
I missed this one, kind of pissed I missed one of the wins. Love to see Hogberg have a good game and Tkachuk finally get a nice tip in. Seemed like the white line was buzzing again

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
I missed this one, kind of pissed I missed one of the wins. Love to see Hogberg have a good game and Tkachuk finally get a nice tip in. Seemed like the white line was buzzing again

Apparently I need to watch more games. I've watch 5 games this year but I've watched all the wins.

Lots of turnovers, but the team worked hard, Hogburg played well and we won!! Hurray.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad