Post-Game Talk: Sens WIN 2-1 vs Jets

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Good for the players

and a top of the hat to DJ Smith. Started the year with 2 goalies who couldn’t stop a puck, he’s solved that and slowly he’s gotten his team to claw their way into games. NICE WIN COACH

Reactions: Sens in Process

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
69478cfd214b31d073d052856f146de0.jpg

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Great games by Hogberg, Reilly, White (my 3 stars), C. Brown (hardest working).

Zub was a turnover machine. Hopefully his first few games weren't a mirage.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Hogberg was excellent. Love to see it, you know right now the guys are real happy for him.

White's line and Reilly played a great game. Stepan's line was good and Stutz and Batherson were generating.

Tkachuk was finally making those elite in-close plays and passes this game and took over a few shifts.

Chabot's passing must be better. Zaitsev had a bumpy game but few great shifts and defensive plays when it was needed, he started that whole last goal instead of wasting time he made that initial stretch pass even though he seemed visibly frustrated after a tough shift, kudos to him. Still a lot to work on but great victory.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Was Reilly our best Dman that game...

I mean, he had an honest to goodness great game, and everyone else had some real struggles.

There have been a handful of games this season where he looks phenomenal out there.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Missed a good one. So angry at my iptv provider right now for taking the server down for maintenance today.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Was Reilly our best Dman that game...

I mean, he had an honest to goodness great game, and everyone else had some real struggles.
I thought Wolanin was good and Gudbranson was decent. Tough came for the other 3.

Also Colin White driving his line was awesome to see.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Let's gooooooo!!!

Clutch goal by the Captain

So happy to see Hogberg bounce back, another bad game and I don't know what would have happened with him

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Great to get the win. Played a much better all around game today.

The dump and chase and get it back to the point is getting exhausting to watch. I get we won the game on one of those plays but it’s also why we only have 3 wins on the season.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Hogberg was excellent. Love to see it, you know right now the guys are real happy for him.

White's line and Reilly played a great game. Stepan's line was good and Stutz and Batherson were generating.

Tkachuk was finally making those elite in-close plays and passes this game and took over a few shifts.

Chabot's passing must be better. Zaitsev had a bumpy game but few great shifts and defensive plays when it was needed, he started that whole last goal instead of wasting time he made that initial stretch pass even though he seemed visibly frustrated after a tough shift, kudos to him. Still a lot to work on but great victory.
White lines blowin' through my mind!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad