Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Wild. Mar. 3. The Hamburglar Is Coming For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Minnesota? Morel like Win a soda? M I RITE because they have been playing gingerly, and I'll be drinking my beer rooting for the sens & hope they put 7 up on the board

Just hoping we dont have to play a (katchup) game
We should not just relish on goaltending to bail us out

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
This is one of our games in hand on Boston, and it's huge. SportsClubStats.com says that we can jump over 5% with a win tonight.

Here's my dilemma, though - Leafs are playing Florida, and we would pick up an additional 1.2% with a Leaf win. I just can't do it, though - under no circumstances can I cheer for a blue team victory. If the Leafs are playing North Korea, I am hanging out with Dennis Rodman and Kim Jong Un...

I'm over it. I cheer for their constant mediocrity, so they don't bottom out and get the high pick.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Boston is idle for our next 2 games, I'd say it's do or die now, we could move back 3pts back of them with 2 games vs them or stay 7 back with no games in hand anymore, I don't have any control but damn I would be happy to get back in the playoffs, stressful times

Still miss Vermette

Mar 2, 2013
Dean Brown ‏@PxPOttawa 56s56 seconds ago
Cowen out withflu

Dean Brown ‏@PxPOttawa 30s31 seconds ago
Puempel in and greening out on 4th line left wing.

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
Boston is idle for our next 2 games, I'd say it's do or die now, we could move back 3pts back of them with 2 games vs them or stay 7 back with no games in hand anymore, I don't have any control but damn I would be happy to get back in the playoffs, stressful times

Good point
I won't hold my breath but it would really change things if they did pull this off.

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Yeah seriously I am not happy at all about all the Leafs winning all these games. Getting more and more worried they're gonna win the lottery.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Good luck tonight, guys. Hope ya'll make the playoffs, you guys definitely have the potential to. Especially with this impressive streak you're on, thanks for beating LA and SJS :)

Maybe we can give you guys a point tonight and you guys beat the Jets tomorrow ;) ye?

Gonna be tough for us tonight, you guys seem to have our number for some reason and we're missing two of our Top 4 guys in Scandella and Spurgeon. Let the goaltending battle commence!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Im surprised Puempel is still up. I thought he'd only get 2 games.
Me too, maybe they want to give him every opportunity to show he belongs or maybe they are show casing him for a trade at the draft, who knows. There won't be a lot of room on this roster next season for any Bingo guys either with the number of returning players.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Me too, maybe they want to give him every opportunity to show he belongs or maybe they are show casing him for a trade at the draft, who knows. There won't be a lot of room on this roster next season for any Bingo guys either with the number of returning players.

BM was saying they were ready to send him down before the MIN game, but Cameron said he liked his game in SJ. So they kept him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad