Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Wild. Mar. 3. The Hamburglar Is Coming For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout i'm telling you why, the hamburglar is coming to town.

This game also includes the return of Cowen.

Last edited:

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Two "Wild" meat patties please.

Team plays well in front of Hammond; limiting chances. Wish they had done that all year.

The kids have really broken through. Stone and Hoffman are extremely effective, and Top 6 material. Zibanejad has arrived as the potential No1 centre we hoped he would become when he was drafted. Lazar has stuck with it all year and contributed more than most thought he could. Pageau has proven (again) he is an impactful NHL player.

With Turris, MacArthur, Ryan already established (and still considered young), our Top 9 is almost complete. One more piece.

I think this group can take the Wild.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Going to be interesting in how they match up against Minnesota who can now rely on their netminder

The winning streak has to end but this is a great challenge for the group

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Wild burger appeared!

10598175.jpg

Go! Hamburglar!

hammond-andrew-07990419.jpg

Hamburglar used burgle!

Hamburglar-Steals-McDonalds-Drive-Through.gif

It's super effective!

Last edited:

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Let's see how long Pesky Sens v2.0 lasts. It's been a fun ride, that's for sure. :yo:

Boston doesn't play until Thursday, so we will be caught up in games played by that point. Beating Minny and Winnipeg would be huge, but as long as we can win just one, we will stay right in the race.

Karlsson2Turris*

Two more tough teams in the Wild and Jets, then we're back home vs the Sabres. Gotta keep rolling here.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I just verified because I read that a few times but it was 11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottawa_Senators_records

My memory isn't what it used to be I guess

I seem to remember us going up against Washington and we were both on 13 game winning streaks and we won (lost the next game to Toronto 5-0). It seems that matchup against Washington is a figment of my imagination.... The streak did end against Toronto where we lost 5-0.

Last edited:

BigBush*

I'll eat a Hamburger when Hammond starts, and chicken fingers when Anderson starts.

That should ensure the winning streak contiues

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Hiya sens fans, habs fan here just wanted to say i'm impressed by the way your team has been playing in the last couple of weeks.

Do you think you have a legit shot at the playoffs? IMO i think it's possible.
I would like a rematch first round, it was a good series with a lot of intensity.

I hate your team but respect for not tanking like the leafs.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
We don't have a realistic chance of making the playoffs unless the team keeps this up and surprises us to end the season. Even a top team in our predicament would have their work cut out.

BigBush*

Hiya sens fans, habs fan here just wanted to say i'm impressed by the way your team has been playing in the last couple of weeks.

I would like a rematch first round, it was a good series with a lot of intensity.

Yup, still an underdog but the team has been playing great as of late.
A rematch against Montreal would be really entertaining

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
If Ottawa indeed creates the miracle run & gets into the playoffs on the back of Hammond's terrific play, who starts in net for the first game? :laugh:

You gotta ride the hot goalie right! :yo:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

The Sens have a small chance of making the playoffs, but the room for error is very small right now.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
I think Anderson is starting against the Wild, and Hammond against the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad