Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Wild. Mar. 3. The Hamburglar Is Coming For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Does Cowen draw into the lineup, or do they roll with the winning lineup and wait till the Jets game to rest someone ?

I'd stick with the same D configuration. But I'd call Prince back up and play him over Puempel. Prince was better in the 2 games than Matt was in his 3.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'd stick with the same D configuration. But I'd call Prince back up and play him over Puempel. Prince was better in the 2 games than Matt was in his 3.

When Colin Greening is in the lineup over Matt, Puempel would be better served to be sent back down.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I'd guess that Puempel will be returned to Bingo at the end of this western trip. Greening has played adequately enough in a 4th line role to wait it out until MacArthur returns. And let's not forget both Smith & Neil should be returning at some point soon. Should be interesting to see who plays & who does not when all the injured players return.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
I'd guess that Puempel will be returned to Bingo at the end of this western trip. Greening has played adequately enough in a 4th line role to wait it out until MacArthur returns. And let's not forget both Smith & Neil should be returning at some point soon. Should be interesting to see who plays & who does not when all the injured players return.

Murray said we could see Puempel flipped for Buddy Robinson

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Super super excited for this one.

Long live Erik the Great with another dominant performance.

Stone and Hoff will lite them up and im expecting bounce back game from Ryan who looks shakey in his shots lately.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Two of the hottest teams in the league with two goalies people wrote off, going head to head. Going to be a great game!

Although I remember the last few Minnesota games being duds. I think last year when we played in Minny, Lehner got a 3-0 shut out and it was one of the most boring games of the year.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
If Hammond is still up when Sens come home vs Buffalo do you think it's possible for some fans to throw a $1 McDouble on the ice after Hammond makes unbelievable saves and then there's a whistle? Maybe just wait till a goal is scored and throw them on then? Even though they'd be thrown after a goal is scored I think everyone would get the idea.

I know $1 is a lot to ask for something to be later thrown on the ice but just wondered. I'd buy like 4 of 'em before the game.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
If Hammond is still up when Sens come home vs Buffalo do you think it's possible for some fans to throw a $1 McDouble on the ice after Hammond makes unbelievable saves and then there's a whistle? Maybe just wait till a goal is scored and throw them on then? Even though they'd be thrown after a goal is scored I think everyone would get the idea.

I know $1 is a lot to ask for something to be later thrown on the ice but just wondered. I'd buy like 4 of 'em before the game.

It's $1.39 + tax here for a McDouble. What do you think this is? 'Merica?

That would truly be epic though.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

They've upped the prices of those McDoubles.. now they're $1.69 :amazed:

I would have done it for $1, but that extra 69 cents... that's a real back breaker.

metalfoot

Karlsson!
Dec 21, 2007
Manitoba, Canada

McDoubles are more than $1 in Canada, though. Like $1.39 or $1.89 or some such. I don't order them myself.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
We need to keep this streak going if we've got any chance of the playoffs. Two more wins in a row and I'll start to get my hopes seriously up.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Minnesota should have some new bodies int he lineup. Hopefully throws off them chemistry :p:

BigBush*

Dubnyk must be tired. Bet hes exhausted. Probably can barely get out of bed in the morning from playing so many games in a row

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Ok look - do you have ANY burgers that are $1? I figured a McDouble would have that yellow wrapper that everyone would recognize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad