Post-Game Talk: SENS vs PHILLY - BURGERS FOR ERRRRRONE edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I don't know... one of the posters here at HFSens LITERALLY DESIGNED OUR BEST JERSEY.

I mean, I don't want to disrespect SenatorArmy here, but he's got competition.

Agree, JS is beyond the Sens board...wonder if anyone else has achieved anything of note via these boards?

JS should for all intents and purposes be given legend status here for what he accomplished!

Ragged

Sep 10, 2009
Agree, JS is beyond the Sens board...wonder if anyone else has achieved anything of note via these boards?

JS should for all intents and purposes be given legend status here for what he accomplished!

There should be an HF hall of fame. :)

JS was one of a couple of guys who really got my Hamburglar logo out there yesterday. It kinda went a bit viral and and pretty much blew up my twitter feed. So, thanks bud!

SenatorArmy*

Oh for sure ..I have nothing on Jerkstore but it's an honor to be mentioned amongst such illustrious company

SenatorArmy*

The citizen wants Me to throw cheeseburgers at a blown up cardboard picture of Charas face in the name of charity...I'm a bit torn because I always liked Chara

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
The citizen wants Me to throw cheeseburgers at a blown up cardboard picture of Charas face in the name of charity...I'm a bit torn because I always liked Chara

Lmfao, what? How is that for charity.. or relevant at all?

Cause we trying to catch Boston? Wtf that sounds such a citizen thing to do.

If u dont wanna do it say nah, hold your values in the face of fame.

SenatorArmy*

Lmfao, what? How is that for charity.. or relevant at all?

Cause we trying to catch Boston? Wtf that sounds such a citizen thing to do.

If u dont wanna do it say nah, hold your values in the face of fame.

I think it's cause Boston is the next game (they're coming tomorrow) I told them I'd rather throw them at Kessels face....or if I had to pick a bruin , Brad Marchand

SenatorArmy*

Did an interview with 1310 this afternoon and talked about hfboards a bit...il have to search for a link when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad