Post-Game Talk: SENS vs PHILLY - BURGERS FOR ERRRRRONE edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
What did they say about it ? They credit ISIS ?

No, they were all over the story and wanted all the details.
They found a witness from 3 rows behind who was claiming the burger was in a wrap. Then someone else said Pageau unwrapped it before Hammond picked it up. Then they came up with an idea of selling 500 burger toys the parking lot before the game. Then I got to work and got out of the car.
The show I think is over though. Mendes will probably like to discuss it after 2.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
LOL! They're the biggest hypocrites in the world regarding that. They constantly go on about how the octopi tossing in Detroit is against league rules and yet they constantly use footage of people tossing them onto the ice for their playoff montages.

"Don't do it! But if you do, we'll put you on TV when speaking about the great traditions of the game..."

Exhibit A. Just googled "NHL", and...

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-16%20at%209.43.51%20AM.png

Jerk Store*

i rarely post, but this run has been so much fun. My tribute can't compare to that awesome burger pic! :laugh:
Jerkstore, feel free to submit to your friends as a potential jersey update. ;)

8dvylph.jpg

amazing!

SenatorArmy*

I noticed even in the TSN highlights the guy says "i hope he didn't eat that" and the girl says "why not, it's in a wrapper" although it wasn't. my theory is the bun was so firmly stuck to the patty that people are mistakening the bun for a wrapper

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
I noticed even in the TSN highlights the guy says "i hope he didn't eat that" and the girl says "why not, it's in a wrapper" although it wasn't. my theory is the bun was so firmly stuck to the patty that people are mistakening the bun for a wrapper

TSN 1200 just said the "guy who threw the hamburger on the ice" will join us at 5:05!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad