Sens win in the SO 2-1

Hammond burgles once again!

andrew-hammond.jpg

GO SENS GO!

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Man so happy !! 2 straight shootouts we win!!

Pageau man what a game. The whole line! Can't believe we didn't score 4 on 4. Seriously **** the Flyers, hooking and intereference all game and these dummies punching after the whislte never getting called... Karma man.

We're still alive, **** tanking I've been saying all along, never give up boys!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Our next GDT needs to be "Hammond and Karlsson go to White Castle"

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I just really like Hammond. I love guys who come out of nowhere and shake up the establishment.

And I love how you can tell he's just enjoying the fairy tale he's living.

Picking up that hamburger will be an iconic Sens moment.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Give the guy a contract. We absolutely have to. Greening and Condra cashed in on a lot less.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
He actually picked up a burger from the ice? Absolutely iconic. Hope you guys make the playoffs.

How do you go from jerseys to food :(

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
Damn, this streak feels amazing.

I don't even care if we make the playoffs or not right now, I am enjoying watching a Senators team play up to it's potential and really, really make me confident about the future.

This is very true. It sucks that the teams ahead of us are doing enough to keep their spots (deservedly so) but regardless, it's nice to watch this team not wilt under the pressure and play well. I hope they have that same attitude next season.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON

If we can wrap up the Sens season in one word and one picture, it's that picture and the hashtag: #Hamburglar

That is all. This has been such an enjoyable end of the season stretch for our boys that it has made me forget the bad (mostly).

I'm going to enjoy the rest of the year, knowing this story took the NHL by storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad