Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
So uh, this exists.

KvIGdKz.jpg

cowen..no..cowen:laugh:

SenatorArmy*

Haha...yea I was a bit nervous but a fun little interview...also the Ottawa Sun came by my work...I should be in the paper tomorrow on the first couple pages and also an inter view with 1310 tomorrow

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Haha...yea I was a bit nervous but a fun little interview...also the Ottawa Sun came by my work...I should be in the paper tomorrow on the first couple pages and also an inter view with 1310 tomorrow

That is awesome man! Pays off to take a little risk sometimes.

If you have a link to the interview post it here!

Xamar*

You're the man bro

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa

Great job on the interview, very entertaining. Glad you were on with a Ian Mendes, a real pro.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Mendes was shocked it wasn't a cheeseburger, was hilarious.

I feel like you should parlay this into a meeting with Hammond, could get a signature for sure !

SenatorArmy*

I wouldn't put too much stock into what the Sun says

Not the sun...chez wanted me to call in and debunk the hoax theory...there seems to be doubters everywhere. Further testing is required! I think they're going to do some experiments but from what I heard they are going to use McDonald's burgers...which is silly...they need to recreate the same event with the same conditions. It's nice that people are having fun with it. I can't believe they called it "hamburgate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad