The puck ends up going in off Tkachuk's skate,,, I wouldn't call it unassisted
RmOspZ.jpg

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
See the puck is on White's stick he shoots it ;
8Uztdm.jpg

The puck ends up going in off Tkachuk's skate,,, I wouldn't call it unassisted
RmOspZ.jpg

I think it's unassisted (officially) because Girardi is the one who put it in the net off the back side of the goalie in an attempt to pull it off the line. They deemed Girardi to have had control of the puck, so only the last Sen to touch it gets a point. Sucks imo, as that puck was going in either way, and I've seen assists for less, but that's my interpretation of the decision.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I think it's unassisted (officially) because Girardi is the one who put it in the net off the back side of the goalie in an attempt to pull it off the line. They deemed Girardi to have had control of the puck, so only the last Sen to touch it gets a point. Sucks imo, as that puck was going in either way, and I've seen assists for less, but that's my interpretation of the decision.
Ahh that could be it.. Still a rip off if that's how they see it

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Allowed under 30 shots, not bad at all... felt like they got more pressure than that mind you.

Really liked the Sens game tonight, even in the 2nd period it wasn't that bad. On Hedman's goal, Lajoie, Paajarvi ad Anderson got schooled, then they got a really fluky goal that Andy couldn't track. NST says only 1 HDCF for the Lightning in the 2nd, probably on their 4th goal. So even at 4-2 I thought the score was flattering the Lightning a bit. Of course, Tampa is one of the best teams so we can't expect the Sens to flat out dominate them but overall very strong effort. I thought Sens had better scoring chances, Vasilevskiy had a very tough job tonight. He made some really hard saves even though he gave up 6

Shots on goal 34-28
Shots attempts 54-61
Scoring chances 33-36
High danger scoring chances 12-7

If they play every game like they did tonight, things will go well. I wish they could play like that when they have the lead.

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
Really liked the Sens game tonight, even in the 2nd period it wasn't that bad. On Hedman's goal, Lajoie, Paajarvi ad Anderson got schooled, then they got a really fluky goal that Andy couldn't track. NST says only 1 HDCF for the Lightning in the 2nd, probably on their 4th goal. So even at 4-2 I thought the score was flattering the Lightning a bit. Of course, Tampa is one of the best teams so we can't expect the Sens to flat out dominate them but overall very strong effort. I thought Sens had better scoring chances, Vasilevskiy had a very tough job tonight. He made some really hard saves even though he gave up 6

Shots on goal 34-28
Shots attempts 54-61
Scoring chances 33-36
High danger scoring chances 12-7

If they play every game like they did tonight, things will go well. I wish they could play like that when they have the lead.
Spooky. That is word for word what I just told my cat!

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
upload_2018-11-10_20-49-58.png

Yet another fantastic game from Ceci, 1A, +2, highest TOI. How many great games does he need until we can take the goat horns off him?

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Ryan continues to impress me. Clearly overpaid but he is a smart player.

White is very good. Tkachuk, just so nice to watch, always in the dirty areas, he's going to be a monster at 25 years old.

Reactions: Alex1234

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
View attachment 153739

Yet another fantastic game from Ceci, 1A, +2, highest TOI. How many great games does he need until we can take the goat horns off him?

Yeah he looked like a #2 tonight, was really strong on the puck. Problem is Boucher and staff see that and think Ceci can do that every game and decide he should be the shutdown D-man which doesn't put him in a situation to succeed.

Ryan continues to impress me. Clearly overpaid but he is a smart player.

White is very good. Tkachuk, just so nice to watch, always in the dirty areas, he's going to be a monster at 25 years old.

Ryan is all hands and smarts. Too bad he isn't faster, he'd probably still be an elite forward with more speed. Love his game when he's healthy, create so much out of nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad