News Article: Sens sign forward prospect Josh Norris to an entry level contract

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I have not seen him play much but everything I've read was positive. He'll be someone to keep a close eye on next season.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Great. I suspect he will start in Belleville, looking forward to seeing him in dev camp.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Nice! If we just roll with what we have, in two years we could have a lineup of 3 second lines and a good 4th line. Norris does look like a guy that will be a decent 2nd line player in a year or two.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Hilarious that this happened now after everyone shit all over me saying that it's no difference if he signs now or next winter. It will be 50/50 if he is on the team this year.

Reactions: Smash88

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
i thought he was going to become a UFA? What happened around here

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
If only they had done it on the schedule the fans desired, this organization wouldnt be such a joke.
Ummmm, a tad off topic here, but the organization has become a joke on its own doing. You are making it seem like, we, the fans (you are included as a fan BTW) are the reason this org is a joke. Wrong, try again! Pretty sure signing Josh Norris "on-time" wouldn't change that a whole heck of a lot.

Welcome aboard Josh Norris! Hope you are ready for the FYOUS!

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Ummmm, a tad off topic here, but the organization has become a joke on its own doing. You are making it seem like, we, the fans (you are included as a fan BTW) are the reason this org is a joke. Wrong, try again! Pretty sure signing Josh Norris "on-time" wouldn't change that a whole heck of a lot.

Welcome aboard Josh Norris! Hope you are ready for the FYOUS!

Sure the organization has made some poor decisions, I'll never dispute that. Though for some it seems everything is an issue. The conversation around Norris around a month ago is par for the course for some and it's ridiculous. Everything they do is an issue and when they don't do things 'fast enough' it's also an issue. At some point you hope the energy goes elsewhere.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Sure the organization has made some poor decisions, I'll never dispute that. Though for some it seems everything is an issue. The conversation around Norris around a month ago is par for the course for some and it's ridiculous. Everything they do is an issue and when they don't do things 'fast enough' it's also an issue. At some point you hope the energy goes elsewhere.
Any competent organization would have signed him two months ago! /s

As you said, the organization deserves criticism for many things, but it's so tiresome when every decision/non-decision is scrutinized and the same jokes are beaten to death (cheap Melnyk, wow can you imagine if Stone, Karlsson, and Duchene all played on the same team!, etc.)

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
This is a pretty damn low bar to use as evidence that the organization isn't a joke.

They signed a player to an ELC, seriously, that is practically the lowest bar in existence.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This is a pretty damn low bar to use as evidence that the organization isn't a joke.

They signed a player to an ELC, seriously, that is practically the lowest bar in existence.

There was obviously a hint of sarcasm in my post. If you can't pick that up. I can't help you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad