3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
hank is hanking. looks on top of his game. if he can see it, he can stop it.

nash played well. fast excellent again.

this team is so bipolar. not impressed with the sense much. they are a boring counter attacking team. prob dont make the playoffs.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
How come Buchnevic only played 12:58 last game? That' awful low for a guy who's put up 16 pts in 21 games.
Part of it was the PK, he doesn't. Smith took a 5 minute major so he didn't see ice there. But the coach spreads out the ice time evenly, so he's never going to get huge toi

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
What do you mean with that? He didn’t screw his sister or what? He didn’t have avg numbers playing behind the best defense ever? He isn’t one of the least classy athletes ever?

Average numbers... he won 4 vezina trophies and was a Hart finalist 3 times. Won't comment on class when our club offered Avery 2 chances to play with us.

He's not Hasek. That work better for you?

Reactions: Whitehawk1186

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
As a Canucks fan dating back to at least 2006, you should know the answer to this. :laugh:
lol, he is not only one - oh my.. I`m crying laughing so hard right now, thanks @aufheben :laugh:
Buch had 2:05 TOI on PP too last game. :D

Last edited:

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
You'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too....

True story: I invented the term to describe athletes like Kreider, a floater, while working the Joe Louis fight back in the original Garden. Stephen King copied it from me years later with some clown.

Reactions: Whitehawk1186

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
We weren't atrocious defensively against Columbus. We were good for 1.5 periods in Chicago and then we decided to fall apart. There's something there. I'm just not sure it's substantial enough to put together a respectable proportion of great defensive efforts over 60 minutes vs. bad defensive efforts that tanks games over the remaining 60 games or in the playoffs.

This is the time to engage in Staal Watch 2018. Salvageable 20 games where he was better than last playoffs but still a 3rd pairing guy (playing more than 3rd pairing minutes). He started to fall apart around this time last year as well. The last 3 games have revealed a bit of 2017 Playoff Staal-Holden type shenaningingaingas.

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
So Hank is no longer an issue for you?

CZ6tw08UcAEtDZY.jpg

Just kidding :naughty:

It is a little chilly this morning in Hell*. 13F at 7:44am to be exact.

Norway.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
when Hank's stat line no longer looks like Rob Laurie's RHI stat line from 1994 i'll stop worrying about the goaltending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad