GDT: Sens @ Panthers | Friday, Nov. 28 | BB&T | 7:30PM EST | TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I wish i can go jay and silent bob on every single one of these players besides andy.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
No effort.

Even the Panthers have been better in the games they have played

Our problems run deep. It is not just the defenseman.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Turnover against EK but none of the three Sens forwards was interested in taking that pass. Sheesh.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I don't see how anyone can look at how we're playing tonight and not blame coaching, at least partially. They're playing as if it was their first game ever together.

The Illusive Man

Oct 8, 2010
Ottawa
We have so many good pieces and potential... I think something needs to be done. We've burned through so many coaches, it feels ridiculous to do it once again, but it looks like the biggest problem. Most of the building blocks for a good team are there, but the lack of structure is the biggest problem.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Ceci (in general) and Neil (for his role) have been good tonight. Cowen has been decent, as has Michalek, Chaisson and Legwand.

Andy has been awesome.

The rest of the team is having a sad face game, all at the same time.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I think the best thingg we do it repeatedly shoot it wide and the puck clears the opposing zone. Like is this a ********* joke!!!!????? It happened every time.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Reffing has been good tonight. Seems like I complain about it every game, so credit where it's due. Good job.

I'm not saying it's not a penalty, it's just that plays like that have been let go all game by the refs, but gets called the second we get a freebie call on that "high stick" against Karlsson.

Jorec

Mar 4, 2011
Night and day from the Blues game. It's like they can't get it up for an arena that empty.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
We have so many good pieces and potential... I think something needs to be done. We've burned through so many coaches, it feels ridiculous to do it once again, but it looks like the biggest problem. Most of the building blocks for a good team are there, but the lack of structure is the biggest problem.
We have some good pieces and some not very good pieces.
Lowest payroll in the league and a lot of players with very little NHL experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad