OT: Sens Lounge -The Spring before the Summer Begins Again

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Perfect proof that we are being manipulated by reptilian alien beings. It's a documentary on YouTube so of course it is 100% fact. Wake up, sheeple.

pbs = facts

The "Chemtrails" conspiracy theory holds that condensation trails are full of other chemicals that scientists and governments are seeding into the atmosphere

Lufthansa pilots don't lie

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
It's actually very useful for how tos.

I know plenty of people who use YouTube when working on things...like doing their cars brakes or something.

That is also a fair point. I'm perhaps slowly adjusting and there are definitely cases where having that visual is very useful, but I sometimes still get frustrated when all I want is a normal textual explanation and all the internet will find me is videos and I just feel like "I could read this faster than you can explain it to me".

Reactions: DrEasy

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Just Google "Chemtrail" and pay attention to the results. Pattern recognition.

'Conspiracy theory', 'experts', debunked', 'truth'. Repetition and reward is how man will train the beast but are we not 'beasts' ourselves? Are you a free thinking man or are you a dog trained to sit and speak as you are commanded? The truth may surprise you.

Just look up once in a while and ask yourselves...

• Haha
Reactions: YouGotAStuGoing

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Religion? Religion is based on faith. No, I follow the facts, the fact is around 99% of peer reviewed studies conclude man caused climate change to be true, while a small group of those who often have conflicts of interest and or financial interests in denying climate change are out there denying those facts.
There's one person in this conversation that is putting their faith into something that just hasn't been backed up by the evidence here, and you might be shocked to find out it not the one who's position aligns with 99% of the scientific papers on the subject.

Again, more proof you did not bother to watch the documentary….. that is filled by data based evidence, and NOT on computer modeling that the man made alarmists base their claims on.

I guess Patrick Moore (co founder of Greenpeace),Professor Sallie Baliunas of Harvard and the Smithsonian, Noble laureate Dr John Clauser, Dr Stephen Davies institute of Economic Affiars, Professor Will Happer of Princeton, Professor Steven Koonin, Metrologist Professor Dick Lindzen of Harvard and MIT, Dr Roy Spencer of NASA and the leader of their Aqua Satellite US Science team or even Professor Henrik Svensmark of the National Space Institute don’t know what they’re talking about……. But all those scientific papers written by those funded by the IPCC do, eh?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Again, more proof you did not bother to watch the documentary….. that is filled by data based evidence, and NOT on computer modeling that the man made alarmists base their claims on.

I guess Patrick Moore (co founder of Greenpeace),Professor Sallie Baliunas of Harvard and the Smithsonian, Noble laureate Dr John Clauser, Dr Stephen Davies institute of Economic Affiars, Professor Will Happer of Princeton, Professor Steven Koonin, Metrologist Professor Dick Lindzen of Harvard and MIT, Dr Roy Spencer of NASA and the leader of their Aqua Satellite US Science team or even Professor Henrik Svensmark of the National Space Institute don’t know what they’re talking about……. But all those scientific papers written by those funded by the IPCC do, eh?
So compelling is their evidence that .01% of experts agree!

The nice thing about actual experts doing actual research is their work gets peer reviewed. Youtube videos, not so much... (unless you count the links I provided and you obviously didn't read, I guess those reviewed their "work" and provided detailed responses to the numerous claims made in the film)

It's nice that you can list off a handful of people who support your position (most of which who's credentials don't actually align with the subject matter) but if I were to do that for the other side we'd be here all week just typing off their names and credentials.

So yeah, I'll go with peer reviewed science rather than youtube clips, but you do you.

Last edited:
Reactions: lang006

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

Anyone can make a documentary look believable if they don't have to back any of it up with peer reviewed science.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Fuuuuuuck . Sounds like a 10 second car
tenor.gif

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
The thing is whether you believe/they are chem trails or con trails (water is a chemical btw) what is left in the sky is a grid pattern that spreads and blocks the sun out.
This has HUGE ecological implications.

Separately if there are harmful chemicals involved then obviously that’s another big concern.

But bad enough, what is undeniable is that we end up with the sun being blocked out with unnatural machine created “clouds”.

Humans rarely look up though.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

Always look up

The thing is whether you believe/they are chem trails or con trails (water is a chemical btw) what is left in the sky is a grid pattern that spreads and blocks the sun out.
This has HUGE ecological implications.

Separately if there are harmful chemicals involved then obviously that’s another big concern.

But bad enough, what is undeniable is that we end up with the sun being blocked out with unnatural machine created “clouds”.

Humans rarely look up though.

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Boomers who spend thousands of dollars a year spraying and spreading weed killers and insect repellent near their water source and onto their vegetable gardens will call you a 'conspiracy theorist' for noticing the clouds don't look right these days.

My neighbour who 'votes green' and still insists on watering down his driveway every week lol.

We're f***ed, lmao

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Boomers who spend thousands of dollars a year spraying and spreading weed killers and insect repellent near their water source and onto their vegetable gardens will call you a 'conspiracy theorist' for noticing the clouds don't look right these days.

My neighbour who 'votes green' and still insists on watering down his driveway every week lol.

We're f***ed, lmao
Bruh, I just entered this topic and all I've seen so far is people talking chemtrails mixed with people talking about their project cars. This is the boomiest page I think I've *ever* seen on HFBoards :laugh: I haven't felt this confused since I got a Raelian ad on Facebook.

eod2ovtw89s71.jpg

Thank you, ET, for giving us so many delicious animals!

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Anyone can make a documentary look believable if they don't have to back any of it up with peer reviewed science.

Obviously you also did not watch it…. And it is cram packed with historical records, reputable data and more.

The Movie features a series of interviews of prominent and credentialed scientists, including Steven Koonin, NYU professor and former Assistant Secretary of Energy in the Obama administration; Richard Lindzen, retired atmospheric physicist from Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Roy Spencer, meteorologist at the University of Huntsville in Alabama and an award-winning veteran of NASA; Willie Soon, an astrophysicist and aerospace engineer at Harvard and the Smithsonian; and others, some of whom were blackballed for daring to challenge the prevailing climate change group-think narrative.

Another major feature of the film is data. How warm is the planet today compared to previous decades, centuries, and millions of years ago? Based on rock formations, temperature can be estimated going back as long as 500 million years. At the present day, it turns out Earth is in a colder period than the planetary norm. Measured over thousands of years, the climate has been quite stable, ranging within a few degrees, and now in an overall warming trend by about one degree since the late 1800s, during which average global temperature has varied modestly up and down.

Another key data point is the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, which was four and five times higher than the levels of today, at 2,000-plus parts per million, including during ice ages. Yet, such realities have eluded climate obsessives like John Kerry and countless others who assert that nameless scientists warn of exceeding 400 parts per million means the planet is headed to a proverbial danger zone.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

One in a thousand Scientists agree with you.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
One in a thousand Scientists agree with you.
Another one who did not watch the documentary…. And that 97% of scientists claim has been debunked years ago.

1713042059106.png

Why people believe everything the UN, or any government, says to be true is beyond me….

The Bridge collapse in Baltimore was an accident, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Obviously you also did not watch it…. And it is cram packed with historical records, reputable data and more.

The Movie features a series of interviews of prominent and credentialed scientists, including Steven Koonin, NYU professor and former Assistant Secretary of Energy in the Obama administration; Richard Lindzen, retired atmospheric physicist from Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Roy Spencer, meteorologist at the University of Huntsville in Alabama and an award-winning veteran of NASA; Willie Soon, an astrophysicist and aerospace engineer at Harvard and the Smithsonian; and others, some of whom were blackballed for daring to challenge the prevailing climate change group-think narrative.

Another major feature of the film is data. How warm is the planet today compared to previous decades, centuries, and millions of years ago? Based on rock formations, temperature can be estimated going back as long as 500 million years. At the present day, it turns out Earth is in a colder period than the planetary norm. Measured over thousands of years, the climate has been quite stable, ranging within a few degrees, and now in an overall warming trend by about one degree since the late 1800s, during which average global temperature has varied modestly up and down.

Another key data point is the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, which was four and five times higher than the levels of today, at 2,000-plus parts per million, including during ice ages. Yet, such realities have eluded climate obsessives like John Kerry and countless others who assert that nameless scientists warn of exceeding 400 parts per million means the planet is headed to a proverbial danger zone.

Peer. Reviewed. Science. Is. All. That. I'm. Interested. In.

This is nothing but propaganda.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Bruh, I just entered this topic and all I've seen so far is people talking chemtrails mixed with people talking about their project cars. This is the boomiest page I think I've *ever* seen on HFBoards :laugh: I haven't felt this confused since I got a Raelian ad on Facebook.

View attachment 851029

Thank you, ET, for giving us so many delicious animals!
I really wish they had thread based ignore settings, if I ignore everyone who isn't talking about car stuff the rest of the Ottawa forum will get hidden...

Anyone into motorcycles, dirtbikes, or snowmobiles? Let's get some more machine talk in here

Reactions: PlayersLtd

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
I really wish they had thread based ignore settings, if I ignore everyone who isn't talking about car stuff the rest of the Ottawa forum will get hidden...

Anyone into motorcycles, dirtbikes, or snowmobiles? Let's get some more machine talk in here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad