OT: Sens Lounge LXXXIII | Support Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
Holy balls... :(

I am NOT looking forward to having to go from paying $12/month for a smartphone plan to $80/month.

Like... just think about that. I pay $8 a month for 30 days of 4gb wireless, $0.005 per text, and $0.015 per minute. And in Canada, the cheapest plan (which I bet is awful) costs $80/month.

That's insane.

My mom, dad, and I share a plan with unlimited everything (including long distance anywhere in Canada and calling free to the States). For the 3 phones we pay $117, so $39 each including tax.

How's the quality of the phone service in Jakarta? Do you drop often? Is the internet decent?

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Holy balls... :(

I am NOT looking forward to having to go from paying $12/month for a smartphone plan to $80/month.

Like... just think about that. I pay $8 a month for 30 days of 4gb wireless, $0.005 per text, and $0.015 per minute. And in Canada, the cheapest plan (which I bet is awful) costs $80/month.

That's insane.

Cheap labour + low standard of living = good plans under $20 a month

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I have Virgin's pay-as-you-go thingy, so I pay $100 to get my minutes for one year. I renew it every year, and since I don't use my phone that much the credit has been accumulating. So when I need data I use that credit toward a $10 data plan which is valid for one month. If I really don't use much voice or data, I basically pay $100 for one year.

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
Welcome to the lounge Manked :sarcasm:

Well hopefully I'm not working so I can make it to Ottawa for a playoff game, or else I'll pray we get the habs so I can go chant Pageau there.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Finally! A beautiful day in Ottawa. Perfect weather. Just went out for a nice walk/small jog.

And DMST, I am so pissed. She ended up being sick and not there the one day I grew some confidence.

And I also found a new addiction. Eating chocolate chips

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
Also: The Polak is extinct. He had a good run, but was probably built for the wrong decade.

CoolGuyDave is like a hybrid of Channing Tatum and Plato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad