OT: Sens Lounge LXXXIII | Support Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Also: The Polak is extinct. He had a good run, but was probably built for the wrong decade.

CoolGuyDave is like a hybrid of Channing Tatum and Plato

This is just like in "They Live" man! This polak guy wants us to think he's just like us but HE ISN'T!

I knew Poles ruled the world secretly!

Guh, I need a special pair of sunglasses.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
This is just like in "They Live" man! This polak guy wants us to think he's just like us but HE ISN'T!

I knew Poles ruled the world secretly!

Guh, I need a special pair of sunglasses.

I'd give you some gum, but I'm all out.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Jesus ****ing balls, I can't wait to get the **** out of Indonesia.

Two and a half more months. You can do it, Bonkie boy. You got this... just stay calm. Keep your cool, man. Eyes on the prize.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Jesus ****ing balls, I can't wait to get the **** out of Indonesia.

Two and a half more months. You can do it, Bonkie boy. You got this... just stay calm. Keep your cool, man. Eyes on the prize.
Good luck with that :laugh:

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Bahahaha, the Terminator Trailer makes it look like the worse movie of all time.

Also, why do trailers now-a-days show every spoiler and plot twist the movie has? Could you imagine a Empire Strikes Back trailer in which Darth Vader tells Luke his parentage? It would be stupid, and this trend is stupid.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Bahahaha, the Terminator Trailer makes it look like the worse movie of all time.

Also, why do trailers now-a-days show every spoiler and plot twist the movie has? Could you imagine a Empire Strikes Back trailer in which Darth Vader tells Luke his parentage? It would be stupid, and this trend is stupid.

John Connor is the bad guy?

:biglaugh:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Anyone ever install fences before?

My mom is asking me to do it this summer around our yard.

Not sure where to start

The yellow pages :laugh:

Seriously though, you'll at a minimum want to get some sort of survey done to make sure that you're putting the fence up inside your property and not your neighbours or they can ask to have it removed (or the next owners could).

After that depends on type of fence?

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
His wife is doing some weird government environmemtal economic spying thing isn't she ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad