OT: Sens Lounge LXX: Return of bad titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Fallout New Vegas for only $5 on Steam :D
Would buy more games from the sale but don't want to cut too much into my PS4 fund.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
that game made me sad

and also im tired ass ****

Ive been up since 4am

is it piossible to inject caffine directley into my vlood strea,m?

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
h90102FE5

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
So... I'm moving out to Stittsville with a buddy and noticed my rogers service/cellphone is absolute junk out there.. keeps skipping from 1bar 3G to 3bars 3G to barely any service and it's a huge pain in the ass.. Anyone got recommendations for a new cellphone carrier that would actually work properly out there? Is there a way to get out of a contract if the service sucks?

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
So... I'm moving out to Stittsville with a buddy and noticed my rogers service/cellphone is absolute junk out there.. keeps skipping from 1bar 3G to 3bars 3G to barely any service and it's a huge pain in the ass.. Anyone got recommendations for a new cellphone carrier that would actually work properly out there? Is there a way to get out of a contract if the service sucks?

In Canada you basically have 2 options. Rogers or Bell/Telus.
Those are the two networks

Rogers owns Fido
Telus owns Koodo
Bell owns Virgin.

Best thing to do is check a friend that has a Bell or Telus phone when they are out there.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I live in Stittsville.

I get 3 bars with Telus. That's it.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Rogers keeps hounding me to sign a new contract with em.

Also, who is getting bf4 for the ps4? Anyone be interested in killing *****es with me?

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I really can't get enough of the steamed dumplings. I have been getting an order like twice a week for lunch - so bleeping good w/ hot sauce. But the real reason I have so many of these is because they put like 4 fortune cookies in the bag each time. I have 1 more left - will post soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad