streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
300px-ManEaterBug-LCYW-EN-C-1E.jpg

Iconoclast

Lifestyle on camera
May 2, 2013
Toronto
I woke up this morning after 5 hours of sleep because I was studying for my midterm, even then had woke up too late, skipped breakfast, rushed out the door and still arrived 20 minutes late only to find a paper taped to the door to my class notifying me that class (and the exam) have been cancelled for the day.

This was my only class.

I could have slept in.

Your morning > Mine.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I woke up this morning after 5 hours of sleep because I was studying for my midterm, even then had woke up too late, skipped breakfast, rushed out the door and still arrived 20 minutes late only to find a paper taped to the door to my class notifying me that class (and the exam) have been cancelled for the day.

This was my only class.

I could have slept in.

Your morning > Mine.

In the future this is what i recommend.

Get a full 8 hours sleep before you have a test. It will help you retain the info you took in.
Eat a breakfast loaded with carbs. It will help your brain operate at peak efficiency.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata

This was my only class.

I could have slept in.

Your morning > Mine.
I'm getting pretty damn good at running on 4 hours of sleep.

Since it's my reading week I picked up a full weeks worth of hours at work this week. Worked overnight 10-6 last night, same thing tonight. Then 6-230 wed/thurs/fri. Sleep schedule will be ****ed by the end of the week haha.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
So I called Pizza Hut to order their 20$ Medium 2 topping pizza w/Boneless chicken bites. I always order these at my girlfriends place. Somehow, under a kilometer away from her place, they don't deliver it at my house. **** Pizza Hut, Milanos it is.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
I'm getting pretty damn good at running on 4 hours of sleep.

Since it's my reading week I picked up a full weeks worth of hours at work this week. Worked overnight 10-6 last night, same thing tonight. Then 6-230 wed/thurs/fri. Sleep schedule will be ****ed by the end of the week haha.

I wish I could run on minimal sleep.

My big problem is with my sleep cycle being off from what normal business hours are: my earliest classes are at 11:30, my latest class ends at 8:30. Earliest I have to be up on weekends is 9:00, and I work from 4-12, which means I'm up til 3 or 4 in the morning (have to shower and eat when I get home, which re-energizes my body and prevents me from sleeping at a good hour).

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I wish i knew how to use the slice tool on photoshop years ago. Just made my GDT so my easier to cut.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
HAWT (and others but probably only HAWT), do you listen to/like Chance the rapper?

I wish I could run on minimal sleep.

My big problem is with my sleep cycle being off from what normal business hours are: my earliest classes are at 11:30, my latest class ends at 8:30. Earliest I have to be up on weekends is 9:00, and I work from 4-12, which means I'm up til 3 or 4 in the morning (have to shower and eat when I get home, which re-energizes my body and prevents me from sleeping at a good hour).

Ya I feel that, the sleep cycle alarm clock app has made waking up a lot easier for me lately, highly recommended. Between not having the time to sleep as much, and working out it has been extremely easy for me to fall asleep whenever I need to which is pretty sweet.

Being able to sleep almost on command and waking up fairly refreshed has made my weird sleeping hours pretty manageable lately.

The app tracks sleep time and stuff, my last few wake up times are: 11:15, 4:41,4:54.7:22, 9:58, 6:36, 7:56, 5:11, 8:24 respectively...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->