OT: Sens Lounge LXX: Return of bad titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I swear it feels like totally random threads are being created in the main boards. There was just this thread created that asked if budaj was the best backup in the league based off his performance tonight against the rangers. Then there seems to be the mandatory thread created after an oilers loss. :facepalm:

Would the mods welcome a rule where threads would have to be approved by the mods before it can be posted on the main boards?

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
I swear it feels like totally random threads are being created in the main boards. There was just this thread created that asked if budaj was the best backup in the league based off his performance tonight against the rangers. Then there seems to be the mandatory thread created after an oilers loss. :facepalm:
Well Budaj may be the best backup, and whenever an Oilers thread comes up, it's interesting to talk about what will improve them or why they are the way they are.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well Budaj may be the best backup, and whenever an Oilers thread comes up, it's interesting to talk about what will improve them or why they are the way they are.

How do you define backup though. Is budaj better than lehner?

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
By shaving your own head you save outrageous amounts of money every year that you'd normally spend on haircuts and shampoo. You never wake up with bed head; if you do it's time to shave again. How good it looks is dependent on the shape of your head.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
How do you define backup though. Is budaj better than lehner?
a backup goalie is cheap, reliable, works hard, is a great teammate, never complains.

if a team acquires budaj today, it'll be so he can be a backup, if a team acquires Lehner today, it's so that he can be a #1

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
HAWT (and others but probably only HAWT), do you listen to/like Chance the rapper?
Heard the name, never really given him a try. Worth a shot?

Ya I feel that, the sleep cycle alarm clock app has made waking up a lot easier for me lately, highly recommended. Between not having the time to sleep as much, and working out it has been extremely easy for me to fall asleep whenever I need to which is pretty sweet.

Being able to sleep almost on command and waking up fairly refreshed has made my weird sleeping hours pretty manageable lately.

The app tracks sleep time and stuff, my last few wake up times are: 11:15, 4:41,4:54.7:22, 9:58, 6:36, 7:56, 5:11, 8:24 respectively...
Ever since finding out you can just knock on your phone and it goes into sleep mode, Sleep Cycle hasn't really worked for me. I've switched to an alarm that requires you to scan a QR code, and I placed the QR code a few rooms over. Forces me to get out of bed, and the results have been great so far.

I think it's safe to say that Mac sucks.
+1. If you're looking for something simple like data entry/email, you can get something as good for way cheaper. And if you're looking for gaming, Mac's not the answer either. It amazes me that it ever got really widespread when it's a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none.
Shave one half and compare to see which you like better. That way, if you want to stick with the hair...

Oh wait.
:laugh:
Flow is very rarely hot for guys.

Generally speaking short hair is where it's at :)
+1 to this, too. Flow can be cool and all, but I just feel so much cleaner when I'm rocking a fresh cut.
I'm in the process of growing flow.
Boo.
By shaving your own head you save outrageous amounts of money every year that you'd normally spend on haircuts and shampoo. You never wake up with bed head; if you do it's time to shave again. How good it looks is dependent on the shape of your head.
I wish there was a way to see how you look bald without actually having to go bald, though.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Heard the name, never really given him a try. Worth a shot?

Absolutely. He raps about tripping on acid a lot (which is why I didn't listen to him at first) but he is actually extremely talented, makes some awesome music. He's close with gambino too, they toured together and have two songs together.

Ever since finding out you can just knock on your phone and it goes into sleep mode, Sleep Cycle hasn't really worked for me. I've switched to an alarm that requires you to scan a QR code, and I placed the QR code a few rooms over. Forces me to get out of bed, and the results have been great so far.
Hmmm, never heard of that problem, seems to work for me. Even if it is a placebo, I feel better in the morning and that's really all that matters for me. QR code app sounds really cool.

I'm also growing a moustache.

Does it look good on you?
I'm gonna have to wait and find out.

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
I'm making a pot of coffee as we speak. :nod:

@ the flow discussion, have had it since the summer. Will probably chop it when the warm weather returns.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I cannot ****ing stand advertisments anymore. They are EVERYWHERE!!!. Go to youtube to watch a video, you have to watch a 30 second advertisement before your video plays. Go to watch game highlights on nhl.com, you have to watch a 30 second advertisement before your game starts. I swear to god there is going to come a time to when you are forced to watch an advertisement before you even get out of bed in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad