OT: Sens Lounge LXX: Return of bad titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
A rapist, a narcissist and a professional athlete walk into a bar.

What does the bartender say?

He says "you can't google your way out of this one"

lounge_zps1915332b.png

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Anyone here ever sign up for NHL GameCenter? Me and my buddy don't want to spend money on Cable since we are pretty much never home and the only thing we watch on TV is the hockey games really... Do they blackout Sens games on there if we live in the area? Is it even worth signing up?

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Anyone here ever sign up for NHL GameCenter? Me and my buddy don't want to spend money on Cable since we are pretty much never home and the only thing we watch on TV is the hockey games really... Do they blackout Sens games on there if we live in the area? Is it even worth signing up?
Yes, they black out Sens games if you live in the area.
Yes, I have had Gamecentre for 3 years.
Yes, you can get around the blackout and not get caught.
Yes, it is totally worth it if you like watching NHL hockey not limited to the Sens.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa

Yeah gamecenter is awesome, you need to get a VPN in order to get around blackouts for Sens games. There is also hockeystreams.com which contain no blackouts.

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Yes, they black out Sens games if you live in the area.
Yes, I have had Gamecentre for 3 years.
Yes, you can get around the blackout and not get caught.
Yes, it is totally worth it if you like watching NHL hockey not limited to the Sens.

if i'm doing it through the PS3 is it as easy as changing the DNS like Netflix for American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad