OT: Sens Lounge CV - The CV Joint and other Car Parts Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
George Carlins 7 dirty words you cant say on tv came out in 1972. shit, piss, f*ck, :eek::eek::eek::eek:, c*cks*cker, motherf*cker, and tits

Edit, well apparently we've advanced a little since then

have we lol ?

you can watch Jon Wick murder 50 people in 5 mins but if you tried to portray actual sex in a movie the end times are here

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
What about c*cks*cker or f*cktard?

giphy.gif

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Working from home tomorrow. Get to watch the trade deadline :yo:
Being forced on afternoons starting today thanks to bs work politics ><
After I'd finally settled into a nice routine on weekend shift and found myself a team to play goal for again.

Dingle

summer is gone
Nov 22, 2019
Hey that Coronavirus is starting to spread everywhere.

It reminds me of the Planet of the Ape movies. Anyone sees a talking monkey, kill it.

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Does anybody fly regularly thru Toronto (Pearson) to head to the US?

I'm doing that in March and have 70 minutes between my scheduled landing and departure of my US flight ... my wife is concerned that's not enough time to get from the arrival gate and thru US customs. Seems like plenty of time to me, but I haven't flown via Toronto much.

Would like to know if anyone who does it regularly thinks I should be concerned.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

I'm doing that in March and have 70 minutes between my scheduled landing and departure of my US flight ... my wife is concerned that's not enough time to get from the arrival gate and thru US customs. Seems like plenty of time to me, but I haven't flown via Toronto much.

Would like to know if anyone who does it regularly thinks I should be concerned.

Pretty sure they want you 90 (could be 2 hrs now) minutes MINIMUM. ...Unless you clear US customs at your original departure point. I travel a lot. 2 hours minimum is what my agent gives me.

Check with airline or your travel agent

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Yeah if you aren't cleared in Ottawa, you'll need 90 minutes just to get from the domestic terminal, over to international and clear security. Especially if it's a busy day.

Pearson can have some nasty security lines in terms of delay.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands

Do you have a NEXUS card ?

that will blast you through security and US pre clearance

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Corona, starting get me a little worried, with March Break coming up. Wonder if there may be some travel advisories that may throw a wrench into travel plans to the Carribean, now with a case in Latin America (Brazil)

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Corona, starting get me a little worried, with March Break coming up. Wonder if there may be some travel advisories that may throw a wrench into travel plans to the Carribean, now with a case in Latin America (Brazil)

I am heading to Antigua soon. I got my N95s for the flight :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: coladin

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
What a dud of a storm. People are so pathetically weak-willed these days.

I miss out on Canadian weather drama, what happened?

Couple weeks ago Hurricane Sabine tore through Europe, basically just a windstorm, I looked out the window in the morning and said to the kids, damn, looks like the apocalypse out there - too bad there's no such thing as Apocalypse Days. Then on a local Facebook page some mother was asking whether she should send her kids to school and I started to laugh until I saw the number of people responding that they'd stayed home. I mean it was still about 70% people saying it was a ridiculous question, but geeeez

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I miss out on Canadian weather drama, what happened?

Couple weeks ago Hurricane Sabine tore through Europe, basically just a windstorm, I looked out the window in the morning and said to the kids, damn, looks like the apocalypse out there - too bad there's no such thing as Apocalypse Days. Then on a local Facebook page some mother was asking whether she should send her kids to school and I started to laugh until I saw the number of people responding that they'd stayed home. I mean it was still about 70% people saying it was a ridiculous question, but geeeez

Today's forcast was up to 40 cm but so far it looks more like 5 cm. It is windy but it is so warm (total bust of a winter too) that it doesn't accumulate.

Since I'm in pay I have to deal with people trying to scam the system and ask for a free day off and it makes my blood boil.

You wake up and look outside, see that it isn't that bad and you go to work. Instead I have to deal with people claiming that because the mayor recommended people stay home that they should be given a free day off instead of coming in to work since it really isn't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia