OT: Sens Lounge CIV - Keep your damned hands off the door edition

Wipers up or down for a winter storm?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Not sure it falls under the umbrella of "superhero movie" because it's animated and isn't one of the big budget/big star movies, but Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse blows all other recent superhero movies out of the water, imo. Maybe it's because I went into that thing with zero expectations, but it absolutely blew me away.

It was a very cool story and visually stunning.

The Doc Ok reveal had me jumping out of my seat "Of course! How did I not see this coming?! This is awesome!!".

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Joker made it to my top 3 super-hero movies, possibly because it wasn't really a super-hero movie. The other ones in my top 3 are Dark Knight and Spider-man II.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
The best superhero movie is Unbreakable. It was way before its time and in my opinion it's Shyamalans true masterpiece.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Split is better than unbreakable.

giphy.gif

Reactions: BondraTime

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
My friend wants to go see one movie and then sneak into a movie after without paying. Don't know why he doesn't see that as an issue at all :rant:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Doom Patrol anyone? it's weird, a little funny, a little B quality, a little Brendan Fraser.

Beard hunter is one of the best characters.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Not sure it falls under the umbrella of "superhero movie" because it's animated and isn't one of the big budget/big star movies, but Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse blows all other recent superhero movies out of the water, imo. Maybe it's because I went into that thing with zero expectations, but it absolutely blew me away.

It's truly the best superhero movie ever. The artistry that went into that thing is unparalleled. As an animation artist myself it's incredibly inspiring.

Last edited:
Reactions: stempniaksen

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Doom Patrol anyone? it's weird, a little funny, a little B quality, a little Brendan Fraser.

Beard hunter is one of the best characters.

I started watching that, partly because it seemed more fun than the DC Titans abomination... But I ended up shelving it for more stuff that I was excited to watch.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'll be upfront in saying I have been hypocritical as I have streamed movies online that I haven't paid for. But why in the case of the theatre is it okay to use a service you didn't pay for?

You paid for one movie, you see two. Big deal. I'm sure the film industry will survive lol.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
You paid for one movie, you see two. Big deal. I'm sure the film industry will survive lol.

I'm sure the chocolate bar industry would survive if I slipped one into my pocket and paid for one at the checkout, but I'm sure most would agree that is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad