Post-Game Talk: Sens lose 2-1 to Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
He was awful and he’s been awful since his first game in Ottawa. I could use abysmal if you prefer.

So for you, a guy who can’t keep up with the rest of the team, making bad passes, turnovers, most nights below 50% in the circle and don’t produce is playing OK? You don’t win game with guy who play ‘’OK’’ like you said.

The only positive thing I could say is that he finally was +50% in the circle other than that he is abysmal. I think you are the only one who’s saying he play OK...
You seem to have a comprehension problem. Why bring up the rest of the season to justify your argument? I specifically referred to the 2 guys you called out in the last game and you said they were abysmal. Not the season, the last game. I said they were OK in the last game. Just as BT was great last game. He hasn't been this season but the other night he was. Got it?

Reactions: Matsens15

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Agreed. And I bet fan turnout will be great in October. A couple more prospects getting roster spots and this team will be electric next season.
Other than the fact we will likely be restricted to 25% capacity it should be fun (and normal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad