back to normal.. crying

discuss

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Oh well, winnable game.

Still played decently. Murray was good.

Some face-palm worthy moments but not some kind of massive retaliatory revenge game that was expected.

Greasy goal wins it - sometimes that's how it goes.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Gotta trade away Stepan for DJ's own good. This obsession with him out there needing a goal is wild. (I know, last night, bla bla)

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Man so many passengers on the offensive end.... That was a game for the taking... Can't wait till Dzingel gets here.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Fellow Ontarians and hockey fans. I have to say Tim Stutzle gives me Nathan Mackinnon vibes. Been seeing it the last few times we've met. The combination of explosive athleticism and high end skill is just real special. I don't want to say it too loudly in the Lafreniere vs Stutzle threads out there but I think Ottawa may have gotten a bit of a steal there by losing the lottery, you may have gotten the real superstar in that draft...

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Fellow Ontarians and hockey fans. I have to say Tim Stutzle gives me Nathan Mackinnon vibes. The combination of explosive athleticism and high end skill is just real special. I don't want to say it too loudly in the Lafreniere vs Stutzle threads out there but I think Ottawa may have gotten a bit of a steal there by losing the lottery, you may have gotten the real superstar in that draft...

I hope you are right. We have lost three straight lotteries if you count the pick we traded to Colorado for Duchene.

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
Sad but this team is playing a better game after game...

I'm really looking forward to the future of this young team

Zub for MVP :naughty::laugh:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
At the end of the day, we lost 2-1 to a "contender" and it was a game we actually should have won.

Murray was great(except that last brutal blunder to give them the goal) and overall it is valuable experience.

Reilly and Zub were really good. Chabot and Zaitsev as well. Gudbranson terrible, Brannstrom ok.

Our defense delivered, our offense didn't. I prefer this game to a blowout loss. All in all can't complain.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa

I'll always like a Bojack Horseman GIF.

I was listening on the Team 1200 and it sounded like Batherson had a good first period and dropped off a little, while Norris was solid the whole game through.

Murray solid yet again. Good signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad