Speculation: Sens, Lebreton, and the NCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Not the Mieirins, not the dilawari group either. Boy you people are very creative! Rest assured, the pockets are deep and hopefully this will turn the negative nellies and EM haters on their heads.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Not the Mieirins, not the dilawari group either. Boy you people are very creative! Rest assured, the pockets are deep and hopefully this will turn the negative nellies and EM haters on their heads.
Nobody is a hater,we just want an ownership group that wants to win as much as we do...Not tell us constantly that we will always be a limited team

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
The entire issue with fanbase growth in this market,is always limiting the team on what it can do....Fans need to have some hope of actually winning a cup ,instead of being whatever we can afford...It becomes even more important when we have two huge and vocal fanbases to the east and west of us...That are limitless

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010

Can you at least tell us if you think this will be resolved soon? Like within a month?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

One would have to think that perhaps EM bite off more than he can chew, with the Lebreton deal, and now sees the need to bring in a new partner(s) to join the RLG, and either he is offering up a percentage of the Senators ownership as an enticement to join the RLG, or the potential partners are leveraging their joining the RLG, into a percentage of Senators ownership.

One can only hope.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Michael Cowpland. And the arena name is going to be the Corel Centre again.
Holy crap, I just caused a scene in the maple leaf lounge at the ottawa airport with a Bloody Mary spewing from my nose......good one

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Seriously.

@mysens please don't be so verbose if you can't share specifics. I appreciate the good news and all but geez.
Yikes, had to look up that big word in the dictionary. So, to elaborate, if you are willing to face a massive lawsuit in the neighborhood of 200 million dollars for leaking out names and particulars, I will not produce such. I think a highly educated individual can understand these very punitive ramifications. Things are brewing.

Reactions: Pancakes Pancakes

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
Yikes, had to look up that big word in the dictionary. So, to elaborate, if you are willing to face a massive lawsuit in the neighborhood of 200 million dollars for leaking out names and particulars, I will not produce such. I think a highly educated individual can understand these very punitive ramifications. Things are brewing.

The owners of Beyond the Pale are looking to buy the Sens? :D

Reactions: Silencio

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
One would have to think that perhaps EM bite off more than he can chew, with the Lebreton deal, and now sees the need to bring in a new partner(s) to join the RLG, and either he is offering up a percentage of the Senators ownership as an enticement to join the RLG, or the potential partners are leveraging their joining the RLG, into a percentage of Senators ownership.

One can only hope.

From a previous post in this thread.

No amount of wishful thinking, praying or making up rumours and spinning them on your part, is going to provoke Eugene Melnyk into selling the Senators franchise, and bailing on the Lebreton Flats deal he's worked so long and hard at.

There is just to much upside and profit to abandon this project, while he is standing on third base, with no one out, with the bases loaded ........... home-plate is clearly in his sights.

Your hero is going down in flames...

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

I'm not asking for names. I'm just saying stay frosty man ;)

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
Any chance the reason the Sens haven't extended their key guys is because of the ownership uncertainty/impending change? I mean, if this was in the process of being done it might mean a freeze on committing big money to players?

Reactions: Silencio and Marnie

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Any chance the reason the Sens haven't extended their key guys is because of the ownership uncertainty/impending change? I mean, if this was in the process of being done it might mean a freeze on committing big money to players?

One can hope.

Reactions: Marnie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad