Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Toronto Sat. 7:00 pm on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
It's really incredible how you can defend Dorion and Melnyk non stop, but a guy that put this team on his back while playing on a broken foot and basically got them to one goal from the finals is questioned at every turn about his character.

This board I tell you.....

I don't spend much time defending EM, (he seems like a dick, but so do many on here so whatever) and am not shy about enjoying many of PDs moves. I'm not sure how that has anything to do with other players, see I don't have an overarching argument that I slap on everything Sens related like you and the rest of the bitter bodies.

I'm pretty sure I enjoyed EK last year, I'm pretty sure I even mentioned that in my post incase you got lost in your reading. The problem is not last year, it's this year, and this year happens to be the one coming into his extension period. He has been crap this year and it has nothing to do with EM or PD. He has a job to do and he has been pretty bad at it.

What I find odd is that you can be such a blind Sens hater, and yet when it comes to one of the worst performers on the team this year, you're all "he was awesome last year so leave him alone!"

You hate when people don't agree with you, and you can't handle people being happy. I feel bad for you.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
I don't spend much time defending EM, and am not shy about enjoying many of PDs moves. I'm not sure how that has anything to do with other players, see I don't have an overarching argument that I slap on everything Sens related like you and the rest of the bitter bodies.

I'm pretty sure I enjoyed EK last year, I'm pretty sure I even mentioned that in my post incase you got lost on your reading. The problem is not last year, it's this year, and this year happens to be the one coming into his extension period. He has been crap this year and it has nothing to do with EM or PD. He has a job to do and he has been pretty bad at it.

What I find odd is that you can be such a blind Sens hater, and yet when it comes to one of the worst performers on the team this year, you're all "he has awesome last year so leave him alone!"

You hate when people don't agree with you, and you can't handle people being happy. I feel bad for you.

It's pretty absurd to say Karlsson has been one of the worst performers. Has he been his normal self? No. But insinuating he's "one of the worst" is ridiculous. There are many players who shouldn't be playing for NHL teams and others who are having down years.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I can’t believe this f***ing asshole GM was extended today. f*** you

WadeRedden

Feb 24, 2016
Karlsson has done nothing in this game. I noticed that Smith & Ceci do a lot more than Karlsson does. We often hear Ceci's name mentioned breaking up plays & playing against the other team's best players. Smith as well & he had several good chances in the first two periods. What has Karlsson done tonight other than go to the bench seconds after the PP started which may have caused the too many men penalty?

The only time I hear Ceci's name mentioned is when he's getting dunked on, which is often.

At least he scored under Cameron.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I don't spend much time defending EM, and am not shy about enjoying many of PDs moves. I'm not sure how that has anything to do with other players, see I don't have an overarching argument that I slap on everything Sens related like you and the rest of the bitter bodies.

I'm pretty sure I enjoyed EK last year, I'm pretty sure I even mentioned that in my post incase you got lost in your reading. The problem is not last year, it's this year, and this year happens to be the one coming into his extension period. He has been crap this year and it has nothing to do with EM or PD. He has a job to do and he has been pretty bad at it.

What I find odd is that you can be such a blind Sens hater, and yet when it comes to one of the worst performers on the team this year, you're all "he was awesome last year so leave him alone!"

Trust me everyone can see how you can't handle people disagreeing with you. You almost always resort to the pettiest attacks on a person's character, and I suspect many people in your life think the same. You are one petty, petty man.

As for Karlsson, no it's not just how he was awesome last year, it's how he's been a Norris-level dman for us throughout most of his time here, and yes, managed to take the team very far almost on his own last playoffs. You on the other hand think having one bad year, obviously due to injury, and wonder if he might just be a bad leader whom we should ship out, which shouldn't surprise anyone given your pettiness.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
It's pretty absurd to say Karlsson has been one of the worst performers. Has he been his normal self? No. But insinuating he's "one of the worst" is ridiculous. There are many players who shouldn't be playing for NHL teams and others who are having down years.

Compared to his normal self he has been bad. More like disinterested. Apply some common sense here, he's not the worst player on the team, but he's amongst the worst compared to his personal level of play and leadership.

If I wasn't clear enough, my apologies, but I figured it was understood.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Karlsson looks like he's going to have an aneurysm out there the way he was flipping out on the Marner non call.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Trust me everyone can see how you can't handle people disagreeing with you. You almost always resort to the pettiest attacks on a person's character, and I suspect many people in your life think the same. You are one petty, petty man.

As for Karlsson, no it's not just how he was awesome last year, it's how he's been a Norris-level dman for us throughout most of his time here, and yes, managed to take the team very far almost on his own last playoffs. You on the other hand think having one bad year, obviously due to injury, and wonder if he might just be a bad leader whom we should ship out, which shouldn't surprise anyone given your pettiness.

Eh... I don't much care about the "everyone around here thinks" stuff. Some people like my posts, some don't, I like some posts, dislike others, whatever.

If I'm understanding your post correctly you're saying you don't much care for me as a person, and you care a lot about Erik Karlsson.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
SIMPLY Playing against other teams best players isn’t some f***ing skill oh my f*** that statement drives me f***ing wild. He simply gets thrown out there. He didn’t work up to that “role”. A coach came in and said “you. You’re that guy” (guess what, that coach is really bad). How many coach walk into the sens org and say “ceci is playing against other teams top lines”. Do people see how silly it is to rate ceci based on one coaches to decision concerning his minutes? One coach. That’s it.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Eh... I don't much care about the "everyone around here thinks" stuff. Some people like my posts, some don't, I like some posts, dislike others, whatever.

If I'm understanding your post correctly you're saying you don't much care for me as a person, and you care a lot about Erik Karlsson.

I'm pretty much done with you as a poster. I can handle people disagreeing with me, I can even handle trolling, but you my man are just an arrogant ass****.

Reactions: God Says No

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Karlsson, his game, his leadership is hardly to blame in Ottawa. If anything, the Sens have been overachieving the past few years on outstanding group chemistry from the Hammond run to the ECF run and it's fairly obvious the Turris for Duchene swap was a demoralizing disruption that ultimately unraveled everything.

Reactions: PickleRick

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Playing against other teams best players isn’t some ****ing skill oh my **** that statement drives me ****ing wild. He simply gets thrown out there. He didn’t work up to that “role”. A coach came in and said “you. You’re that guy” (guess what, that coach is really bad). How many coach walk into the sens org and say “ceci is playing against other teams top lines”. Do people see how silly it is to rate ceci based on one coaches to decision concerning his minutes? One coach. That’s it.

I wonder how the team actually feels about him. The trade talk is newish, maybe folks are saying the good word, but are now looking for a divorce. I'm in agreement that Ceci has not progressed this year, and it's probably a decent idea to trade him for a different project and move on.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I'm pretty much done with you as a poster. I can handle people disagreeing with me, I can even handle trolling, but you my man are just an arrogant ass****.

If you re-read your posts you may come to the conclusion that you are actually part of the problem here. See, you also rub me the wrong way with your posting history.

Is what it is dude, I'm not going to cry about it.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Are people surprised Karlsson is struggling this year?

Coming into the year, I definitely expected some struggles. I am surprised it has been to this degree though. Disappointed as well, feel like his struggles go beyond his injury at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad