Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Toronto Sat. 7:00 pm on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Trade everyone eh? Great plan. Why aren’t you our GM?

How does it change Dave? This team is circling the drain. The Duchene deal was terrible. Extending Anderson and Condon, terrible, trading for Burrows? Terrible. Where's the light at the end of the tunnel? Tell me Dave, make me believe.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
He's been on the ice for at least three goals & has done nothing offensively. He's the captain of the team & supposedly the best player although IMO Stone is proving he is the best player on this team this yr. I expect more of him & we are getting less, read the posts most people think he sucks this yr.

Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna base my opinion on this board ......sigh.

He's trying harder than most of the roster tonight. On the last goal he was the only guy who tried to stop the two Leafs players, but I guess you just see the minus and go with that.

He's been bad this year, but try to base your observations on the actual game.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Has Dzingel?
Has Hoffman?
Has Smith?

Not a good night for many players

Dzingel I've noticed a lot more than Duchene. Hoffman has gotten a few good shots in. Smith is mostly always bad so why would I need to single him out?

Duchene has been invisible, and that's worth mentioning.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I'd be ok with Ceci traded for Domi.

Also, the problem with EK is between the ears from what I can see. If he buys into the Dorion's new plan then keep him, because when he's dialled in he's a Norris candidate every year regardless of team success, but if he's despondent like this year you have to trade him.

Who cares where the blame can be laid at this point, if the captain is not leading the team, and won't get behind the team, you have nothing left but to trade him. He has sucked this year, and you can just tell watching that he can be so much better. Maybe he's trying not to get injured now that the team is out of things, but this guy is not a guy you sign long term to lead your team.

I want him to buy in so we can have our EK back, I really hope that's what happens. Stone and Duchene, the kids, and now Hoff (seeing how good him and Such have been together) everyone else can go.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I met a guy on the bus whose tailor says that Matt Duchene’s gf said that he doesn’t put the toilet seat back down

I put the seat down but I put the cover down too. Fair is fair!

I wonder why they don't colour the bowl rim in a florescent red.

Red = don't sit!
White (or other) = Proceed with caution!

----------
5-3 but too bad every time the Sens got one they gave one away or the end would be interesting.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I put the seat down but I put the cover down too. Fair is fair!

I wonder why they don't colour the bowl rim in a florescent red.

Red = don't sit!
White (or other) = Proceed with caution!

----------
5-3 but too bad every time the Sens got one they gave one away or the end would be interesting.

If only we could come across a mutually beneficial arrangement. She puts the seat up for me, I put it down for her, we don't yell at each other and she doesn't go to stay at her sisters for the night.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna base my opinion on this board ......sigh.

He's trying harder than most of the roster tonight. On the last goal he was the only guy who tried to stop the two Leafs players, but I guess you just see the minus and go with that.

He's been bad this year, but try to base your observations on the actual game.
Karlsson has done nothing in this game. I noticed that Smith & Ceci do a lot more than Karlsson does. We often hear Ceci's name mentioned breaking up plays & playing against the other team's best players. Smith as well & he had several good chances in the first two periods. What has Karlsson done tonight other than go to the bench seconds after the PP started which may have caused the too many men penalty?

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
He's been on the ice for at least three goals & has done nothing offensively. He's the captain of the team & supposedly the best player although IMO Stone is proving he is the best player on this team this yr. I expect more of him & we are getting less, read the posts most people think he sucks this yr.
It looks like your dreams may come true and you wont have to watch Karlsson in a Sens uniform much longer.And won't that be a treat - a grinding Boucher system and no Karlsson.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'd be ok with Ceci traded for Domi.

Also, the problem with EK is between the ears from what I can see. If he buys into the Dorion's new plan then keep him, because when he's dialled in he's a Norris candidate every year regardless of team success, but if he's despondent like this year you have to trade him.

Who cares where the blame can be laid at this point, if the captain is not leading the team, and won't get behind the team, you have nothing left but to trade him. He has sucked this year, and you can just tell watching that he can be so much better. Maybe he's trying not to get injured now that the team is out of things, but this guy is not a guy you sign long term to lead your team.

I want him to buy in so we can have our EK back, I really hope that's what happens. Stone and Duchene, the kids, and now Hoff (seeing how good him and Such have been together) everyone else can go.

It's really incredible how you can defend Dorion and Melnyk non stop, but a guy that put this team on his back while playing on a broken foot and basically got them to one goal from the finals is questioned at every turn about his character.

This board I tell you.....

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Karlsson has done nothing in this game. I noticed that Smith & Ceci do a lot more than Karlsson does. We often hear Ceci's name mentioned breaking up plays & playing against the other team's best players. Smith as well & he had several good chances in the first two periods. What has Karlsson done tonight other than go to the bench seconds after the PP started which may have caused the too many men penalty?

Your bias blinds you to the actual happenings on the ice. I've seen Karlsson jump in the play a bunch of times to try to create something offensively. To say that Smith and Ceci have done more positive things tonight is insane.

Reactions: branch

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

Karlsson sucks but Smith and Ceci suck more

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
If only we could come across a mutually beneficial arrangement. She puts the seat up for me, I put it down for her, we don't yell at each other and she doesn't go to stay at her sisters for the night.
My solution works perfectly and I've raised sons and daughters too. By putting the cover down everyone has to look and lift and it's more hygienic too when done before flushing.

Reactions: branch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad