Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
5c0f586a9d00074461eb264508b34bf8.jpg

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
So Sens fans are not welcome in Ottawa? I think they are welcome, it is just they don't want to goto games because of Melnyk and the bad performance of the team.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Boucher;
Stone and Brass back in.
Hoffman -Duchene - White -- staying together
Harpur has to be able to take somebody's spot ... can I suggest Oduya?
Thompson next week
Dumont is getting closer

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Boucher;
Stone and Brass back in.
Hoffman -Duchene - White -- staying together
Harpur has to be able to take somebody's spot ... can I suggest Oduya?
Thompson next week
Dumont is getting closer

Oduya has actually been pretty good these past 4ish games.

I'm fine if we want to continue showcasing him for the deadline. If his recent improved play turns into a draft pick a few rounds higher than we would have got otherwise, that's a win in my books.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Oduya has actually been pretty good these past 4ish games.

I'm fine if we want to continue showcasing him for the deadline. If his recent improved play turns into a draft pick a few rounds higher than we would have got otherwise, that's a win in my books.

Absolutely no harm in playing Oduya right now and giving him lots of ice time. If we don’t move him by the deadline we can cut back on his minutes, although that probably won’t happen anyway.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Sure, but since when have the Leaf fans been welcoming to Sens fans in Toronto?
Ha-Ha, reminds me of a time I went to a SENS/Leafs game at the old Maple Leaf Gardens just before it closed and I was wearing a YASHIN jersey. Got a lot of good teasing, especially since the SENS lost that game. Might have been in a few fights if the SENS won that one.

Good times....

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
That cover makes no sense. Whoever is in charge of the Ottawa Sun needs to be fired.

And Go Sens Go. Leafs hate trumps the tank!

Reactions: DrEasy

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
It's the Sun. Period.

Concerns about quality and accuracy are par for the course.
I'm still really confused by the cover. I don't get what prompted this. It feels like the #AllLivesMatter of sports headlines. It makes no sense and a dominant demographic feels victimized by nothing.

Last edited:

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
I'm still really confused by the cover. I don't get what prompted this. It feels like the #AllLivesMatter of sports headlines. It makes no sense and a dominant demographic feels victimized by nothing.
Check the paper and the date. It's the Toronto Sun from 2013, around the time was the Senators were trying to cut down on blue team fans in the Scotiabank Place. They're trying to say "Welcome Sens Fans!" even if there's no realistic way to get in the ACC.

If it were today's paper, or the Ottawa Sun, I agree that it's a confusing headline.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Check the paper and the date. It's the Toronto Sun from 2013, around the time was the Senators were trying to cut down on blue team fans in the Scotiabank Place. They're trying to say "Welcome Sens Fans!" even if there's no realistic way to get in the ACC.

If it were today's paper, or the Ottawa Sun, I agree that it's a confusing headline.
Ha, I saw Ford vs Wynne and immediately thought it was today's paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad