Post-Game Talk: SENS in Duck Country, Wed. 10:00 pm

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Yes. They didn't make a clean pass in warm ups. :sarcasm:
You try making a clean pass when there are 20 guys on the other team on the ice at the same time.

I don’t think anyone sees what Harpur sees in the ice. And I don’t mean that ina good way
It's like that MS paint picture from here from years ago about Spezza seeing some old lady behind him, being the target of all of his blind drop passes.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
I'm surprised Anaheim has lost 8 in a row when they are able to play such a diligent, penalty-free game. It's pretty remarkable as a combination. Almost seems unlikely.

Reactions: DrEasy

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Pajaarvi for Pulijaarvi, the one trade Dorion can realistically make and come out the clear winner due to who his counterpart would be.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
he beat the point totals he got in each of his last two seasons with 20 less games played he is playing ok hockey, not 7.25M tho.

I just think it's funny how low our expectations are of Ryan. He gets a decent stretch of games every few months but then promptly disappears for another 20 games.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I’ve kiterally lost count of the amount of errors smith has made this game. Will he get scratched? Benched?

Reactions: gab6511

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad