Post-Game Talk: SENS in Duck Country, Wed. 10:00 pm

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
SENS are on the road and playing 3 games in 4 nights. This is were they break out! :popcorn:

O.png
vs :ducks

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Ducks are on an 8 game losing streak as well, so something's gotta give.

If we were at home I'd say this is the one where the team gets off the schneid. Alas, it's on the road, so put it down as a loss until proven differently.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.

Getzlaf pointless in 5, Ducks on a skid...this one could be ugly if something snaps the wrong way.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Very hard to describe my excitement level for the next game. Can't wait for Boucher to show his magical in game blending decisions. When we need a goal I look forward to see Boro and Smith out there.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.

Getzlaf pointless in 5, Ducks on a skid...this one could be ugly if something snaps the wrong way.

I’d be down for a bench-clearing brawl. I mean, there’s really nothing to lose. Good, old-fashioned goalie fight, someone leaving the bench, maybe something dirty. I don’t even care who. SOMETHING that makes me want to watch.

Now I’m excited about an unlikely happening.

Mercy, make this season go away.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Any chance uh that Anderson gets back ether one of these back to back games y'all? Hoping best for the old man.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Honestly going through a tough time and focusing on life’s simple pleasures to help me through... this includes listening to my hockey team any time it plays. It’s not helping... the Sens’ situation is depressing.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
The moveable object meets the resistable force.

When these two teams collide, mayhem is bound to be the result. Whether you want it to, or not.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Honestly going through a tough time and focusing on life’s simple pleasures to help me through... this includes listening to my hockey team any time it plays. It’s not helping... the Sens’ situation is depressing.

You ok, brother? Not asking for details you don’t want to share, but I don’t like reading that.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
If there’s one team I absolutely hate - it’s the Ducks.

That being said - they’re playing desperate and we’re playing defeated.

So I’m looking forward to baseball already.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I've canceled the DVR recording of the game, but may watch the first period, and then wait until the morning to hear how it finished.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
I am definitely using this game as an excuse to drink (lots of juice, yay cleanse! Wait - maybe the Sens should do it to, I feel terrible)

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
As sad as we have been at home lately,we are that much more bad on the road 4 wins.....If its on Sirrus I may listen ,or I could enjoy driving into Montreal in bad weather,tonight ...Either option seems fine lol

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
I am definitely using this game as an excuse to drink (lots of juice, yay cleanse! Wait - maybe the Sens should do it to, I feel terrible)

Perrier is what I use to curb the urge, hydrate without calories or sugar but get the bitter carbonated hit. Go dry January.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I'm glad I have to get up at 7am the next morning so I won't force myself to sit through this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad