Post-Game Talk: SENS in Duck Country, Wed. 10:00 pm

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Stone is so friggin smart man. No matter how bad he plays he doesn't let it affect him. Gets the puck, turns up the ice to take a look, sees Getzlaf is the only man back and skates full speed toward him knowing he has a great chance of scoring going 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 against a forward.
I was actually hoping he would pass up to White who was a step or two ahead of him. Could've had a semi breakaway but we won't either way

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Hmmm, I don't Even care that we won. I guess I really am comfortable watching the kids develop.

Nice goal for White

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
DopeyMildDunnart-size_restricted.gif

Group hug in the showers tonight!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Stone is so friggin smart man. No matter how bad he plays he doesn't let it affect him. Gets the puck, turns up the ice to take a look, sees Getzlaf is the only man back and skates full speed toward him knowing he has a great chance of scoring going 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 against a forward.

They have to back up the truck to keep him .. whatever it takes .;. they need to keep him

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
We have no hope for a playoff spot and I know it's a tall order but I'd sure like to see them fight their way back to being above .500 in points. It would be a moral victory.

Reactions: Deku and swiftwin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad