Post-Game Talk: SENS in Columbus New Years Eve, 7:00pm

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
"Work in progress"

"Rebuild"

"Players are buying in the plan to get better defensively"

"Back to back is always hard" Oh Wait not this time.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Seriously. I know we have some very young player playing for this team. I was expecting some growing pain.

I think we can see the progress of White ans Chabot quite clearly. Tkachuk not as much after his very strong start but he is also younger and is playing quite well overall.

Lajoie really did took a step back. I would send him back to Belleville. I don't want him near god damn Ceci.

Jaros is showing progress, also.

But what is pissing me off everygame is how there is no team progress. There is none. I never saw a team throwing puck to the board to nobody like this team, NEVER.

I never saw a team this slow to get to puck on the board, NEVER.

We are probably the worst team at exiting our zone in control. That's is starting to be pathetic. And most of that, is not even on the Kids.. So that." young team" excuse is irrelevent.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Seriously. I know we have some very young player playing for this team. I was expecting some growing pain.

I think we can see the progress of White ans Chabot quite clearly. Tkachuk not as much after his very strong start but he is also younger and is playing quite well overall.

Lajoie really did took a step back. I would send him back to Belleville. I don't want him near god damn Ceci.

Jaros is showing progress, also.

But what is pissing me off everygame is how there is no team progress. There is none. I never saw a team throwing puck to the board to nobody like this team, NEVER.

I never saw a team this slow to get to puck on the board, NEVER.

We are probably the worst team at exiting our zone in control. That's is starting to be pathetic. And most of that, is not even on the Kids.. So that." young team" excuse is irrelevent.

They stopped playing for Boucher imo. No jump, no urgency. Columbus’ closing speed on a player with the puck vs. ours? Ouch.

Reactions: Vprime and Deku

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Maybe tomorrow they will annouce a huge extension for Ceci!

I'm expecting that to happen to be honest (not necessarily tomorrow, but between now and the offseason). The management loves Ceci for some unknown reason.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I'm expecting that to happen to be honest (not necessarily tomorrow, but between now and the offseason). The management loves Ceci for some unknown reason.

They may just dump a bunch of money on him to reach the cap floor if Stone and Duchene leave.

Reactions: Alex1234

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
We are 31 without a 1st round pick.

I know this is hindsight, but if i could go back in time and reverse the Duchene trade, i would.

It's so frustrating because I love watching him play but the team is just utter shambles.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015

I know this is hindsight, but if i could go back in time and reverse the Duchene trade, i would.

With the possibility of him leaving make it even worse..

If he leave.. We are probably sure to be in the Lafreniere derby in 2020.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008

Who f***ing cares bro it’s in the past who cares if our 1st round pick is 1st overall where players like McDavid and Ovechkin and Crosby were picked it’s whatever it’s in the past boys

Reactions: Deku

CorrectOpinion

Mar 8, 2016
It's not fair to blame Ceci for his +/- on a horrible team where is given the most difficult defensive match-ups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad