Post-Game Talk: SENS in Columbus New Years Eve, 7:00pm

Evanc23

Nov 20, 2018
I only watched the highlights from the game and it seemed Ceci was on the ice and pretty much responsible for nearly all of those goals. I really don't know how anyone can think he's not a #5 or 6 defenseman.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Well sometimes a loud thud can constitute a bang....

If we can just stop getting points while Tampa gets 6 more, we'll be exactly 50% of the point total of the top team in the league.

But yeah, I'm feelin' it. Super Season 18-19 nearly at the half way point.

But we still have a chance, right!?

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Just responding so that this gets more visibility.

Stay safe tonight, everyone. Remember that no matter how confident you are on the roads behind the wheel of your own car, all it takes is for one drunk driver in the car next to you to make your life a wreck forever.

Be safe on the roads, be aware, and don't feel embarrassed to have to take a cab or uber if you've had too much to drink yourself. A $30 cab ride is way cheaper than the alternative.

Staying at home to watch the Senators game. Very safe but possibly still hazardous to my mental health. :)

Reactions: DrEasy and Que

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Wouldn't it be something if both Panarin & Bobrovsky decided to sign with Ottawa July 1 & it wouldn't cost Ottawa anything for them to sign here. How much better would this team be with a legitimate #1 goalie & high scorer winger? How much better would this team be next season with those two guys & a few more players replaced by better younger cheaper players. Probably couldn't afford it anyway or fit them into the cap/budget.

Panarin - Duchene - Stone
Tkachuk - White - Batherson
Dzingel - Chlapik - Ryan
Formenton - Paul - Rodewald

Chabot - Jaros
Lajoie - Ceci
Wolanin - Harpur/Boro

Bobrovsky - Hogberg

Going to Fantasy Island again? :)

Works for me for this “Dorion vastly improved team”.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
enabler :rolleyes:

Someone has to pay the employees at CTC and also pay the players that you're so sad to see gone. It's not like every cent goes to the owner.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
How did White play with Duchene?

How did Tkachuk play ?

How did Wolanin play?

I don’t remember as much as I should, but...

White and Duchene both played well. Though I felt there was not much chemistry. My guess is Duchene is checked out and waiting for the trade.

Tkachuk was great. However, still to keen to throw down. He’s gotta redirect that energy into the game.

Wolanin was solid, crisp passes.

Ryan tried to superman a goal and went flying behind the net. Smith made some good plays with his stick and some bad plays with his stick.

Dzingle and Boedker still throwing passes to no one. Tierney still looks like he’s wearing 15lb ankle weights.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison

White and Duchene both played well. Though I felt there was not much chemistry. My guess is Duchene is checked out and waiting for the trade.

Tkachuk was great. However, still to keen to throw down. He’s gotta redirect that energy into the game.

Ryan tried to superman a goal and went flying behind the net. Smith made some good plays with his stick and some bad plays with his stick.

Dzingle and Boedker still throwing passes to no one. Tierney still looks like he’s wearing 15lb ankle weights.

Should also add Pyatt made a good defensive play along the boards. Paul looked good, Rodewald has a good stick, happy both are staying up.

Hogberg had good rebound control, was a little over aggressive at times, but better than McKenna.

Boro got into a fight at a random juncture, lost but finished on top.

Guy Boucher’s face. Priceless.

Ceci scores on his own net. It’s like he was tired of waiting for the other team to score so took matters into his own hands - er, feet.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Should also add Pyatt made a good defensive play along the boards. Paul looked good, Rodewald has a good stick, happy both are staying up.

Hogberg had good rebound control, was a little over aggressive at times, but better than McKenna.

Boro got into a fight at a random juncture, lost but finished on top.

Guy Boucher’s face. Priceless.

Ceci scores on his own net. It’s like he was tired of waiting for the other team to score so took matters into his own hands - er, feet.
He has scored in our net maybe 9-10 times now over the past 3 years. It’s insane. That’s being kind. 3 years

Reactions: Que

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

Ryan also made 1-2 pivots in the O zone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->