Low Effort GDT Sens in Columbus - 7PM - TSN5/RDS - Jean Jackets are back in style

camZ

Jan 28, 2021
Worst part is DJ keeps putting him out their!
That’s what I mean. Last 2 games he’s gotten 2 shifts after 2nd period… and then rolls him out there PP2. He is clearly the coaches kid whose the worst on team but gets picked as he’s the son…

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
That’s what I mean. Last 2 games he’s gotten 2 shifts after 2nd period… and then rolls him out there PP2. He is clearly the coaches kid whose the worst on team but gets picked as he’s the son…

must have some kind of agreement where DJ basically says 'Listen...i cant play you 5 on 5 much, i just cant...I'll throw you some pp time tho cuz you a good pro'. Just trying to make sense of it lol.

camZ

Jan 28, 2021
must have some kind of agreement where DJ basically says 'Listen...i cant play you 5 on 5 much, i just cant...I'll throw you some pp time tho cuz you a good pro'. Just trying to make sense of it lol.
We have what, 5 games left? Why not reward a guy like Kelly whose played really well on 4th line and has a decent shot. Kastelic? Seems to be a potential future bottom 6 Center. Might as well just decline the penalty when we have to put line 2 on

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
We have what, 5 games left? Why not reward a guy like Kelly whose played really well on 4th line and has a decent shot. Kastelic? Seems to be a potential future bottom 6 Center. Might as well just decline the penalty when we have to put line 2 on

I have no good answer for you, just trying to come up with theories because its pretty odd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad