Low Effort GDT Sens in Columbus - 7PM - TSN5/RDS - Jean Jackets are back in style

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
cut.png

Tim Stützle is considered a game-time decision tonight against the Blue Jackets as the German centre continues to battle through a lower-body injury.

Mark Kastelic was recalled from Belleville Thursday and is expected to draw immediately into the lineup while Zach Senyshyn was reassigned to the AHL Wednesday. Kastelic has two assists in 11 games with Ottawa this season.

Last edited:

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021
Lol @ DJ playing Timmy even though he's obviously banged up.

Yo coach, we're tanking bud, and playing tomorrow on top of that. Relax and sit the kid.
Timmy seems pretty keen to play at the World Championships, so he's probably feeling good to go tonight.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi my Sens friends,

Question for you.

Whenever I’ve watched Formenton, I see Andreas Athanasiou speed with more edge in his Game. Would this be a fair assessment?

ps. Best of luck with the Draft Lottery. Hope you get in a spot that allows you to get a Game Changer. (Another one, I mean. Your stable of young Talent looks good, imho.)

Reactions: DrEasy and Yak

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Cole Sillinger with the nice pass to set up that Roslovic goal.

Stutzle got his stick in the way to deflect that dangerous Nyquist shot.

Last edited:

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Lol @ DJ playing Timmy even though he's obviously banged up.

Yo coach, we're tanking bud, and playing tomorrow on top of that. Relax and sit the kid.
You know, with our winning record in April for a second straight year maybe we can start next season 6-13-1 instead of 4-15-1.

#WinningHabits

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Hi my Sens friends,

Question for you.

Whenever I’ve watched Formenton, I see Andreas Athanasiou speed with more edge in his Game. Would this be a fair assessment?

ps. Best of luck with the Draft Lottery. Hope you get in a spot that allows you to get a Game Changer. (Another one, I mean. Your stable of young Talent looks good, imho.)
Pretty much. Formenton can work on his finishing still which isn't quite there yet.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Bruh get noodles off the air his voice is so scratchy its hurting my ears.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad