Low Effort GDT Sens in Columbus - 7PM - TSN5/RDS - Jean Jackets are back in style

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
If Brady is offside, wouldn't that be too many men aswell? Like what the heck?
If he touched the puck yes. It's a pretty thin offside call, but he wasn't fully in the bench

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
If he touched the puck yes. It's a pretty thin offside call, but he wasn't fully in the bench
So if the puck bounced off his ass as he was climbing over the boards it would be too many men? I thought it was playing the puck with intent, or some such thing. Otherwise teams could just bounce the puck off the other team everytime they did a line change and force a toomanymen penalty

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Batherson gonna need a big summer to come back after that sprain.

Stutzle cleearrly not 100% out there.

Reactions: Bileur

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
So if the puck bounced off his ass as he was climbing over the boards it would be too many men? I thought it was playing the puck with intent, or some such thing. Otherwise teams could just bounce the puck off the other team everytime they did a line change and force a toomanymen penalty
Yes

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
BOG meetings eh? They could technically void the transfer of the team to the kids or set conditions on it. Board Approval is usually just a token thing with family, the Wirtz, but this is different.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Boo boo saying Sanderson can’t even handle a puck yet wtf did this kid do to his hand.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
I wonder if Jake Bean is related to the Beans car people in Carleton Place. Probably.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Maybe it’s a hot take but I think this likely a wildcard team next year worst case they finish 2-8 pts out .

Upgraded Stutzle and Formenton .
Sanderson and Pinto
Tkachuk gets a training camp
No Melnyk to f*** up the offseason

Goaltending is a question mark. Can forsberg be a stop gap #1 G ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad