GDT: SENS in Arizona, Tues 10:00pm

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Jaros looks like he is starting to really get comfortable up here,he shows flashes of being the exact type of physical two way defender we have needed for many a moon...I hope he keeps it up

For sure and with our left side looking pretty offensive (Chabot, Lajoie, Wolanin) it would be great if he continues on this path as he would be a great compliment to any one of those guys.

Reactions: topshelf15

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Pretty insane when you look at it.

We are very comfortably 30th in shot differential at -99, but are nowhere close to Anahiem (2 more games played, so we will in a likelihood be -100 something in the same amount of games) where they have -179.

What is happening in in Anaheim, I haven't followed them whatsoever.

This is all Randy Carlyle's system, he's always been like that... Kind of like Boucher.

They're also missing Perry and Eaves long term. Kesler, Getzlaf and Silfverberg missed some games as well and now one of their best players early on is injured (Comtois).

They've been getting solid goaltending though. Gibson and Miller are .938 save %.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Boucher: 'Condo in, Wolanin In, 7-11, Rodewald taking warm up"

16701313_G.jpg

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Even if Anderson plays 65+ gamee, Condon has to play sometime.

Do we play Condon against weaker teams to give us a better chance of winning? Or should we play him in games against powerhouse teams since our odds of getting points in those games are lower anyways?

I'm guessing they chose to play him tonight due to Anderson's heavy workload so far on this trip.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
I’m not sure I want him to.

He’s clearly not ready and I don’t want a Dorion to even think about keeping him up.

Agreed. Its been a long enough sample size, time to give someone else a shot, demoting him will light a fire under his ass but im sure hes aware hes not doing that well atm

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Dzingel - Duchene - Stone
Formenton - Tierney - Ryan
Paajarvi - White - Boedker
McCormick - Pyatt

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Wolanin - Jaros
Wideman

Reactions: solidprospect

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
great job by Centre Ice scheduling the 7:30 Canadiens games on 3 channels before the 10:00 Senators game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad