GDT: SENS in Arizona, Tues 10:00pm

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Arizona-Coyotes-NHL-Betting-Predictions-600x377.jpg

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Feels like a little bit of a must win tomorrow. A measuring stick game of sorts in a sense to see if they can rise up to beat a team that is deemed to be in their league

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Is Condon in?

If so, this makes me very nervous. Our game against Arizona was the turning point last season IMO. Condon blew the game for us with two brutal plays, which was the start of our brutal losing streak after the decent start to the season.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Would be nice for Boedker to get a hat trick to make up for the two times he did it to Ottawa while wearing a Coyotes uniform.

Were the both with Arizona? Going off random memory I seem to recall both of his tricks being at the CTC, was 1 with Arizona and the other with Colorado in the same year post trade perhaps?

I will probably watch the first, if they are getting thoroughly outplayed to start the game as they have been in the last handful of games I will be out!

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
The idea of potentially having
Wolanin - Jaros as a pairing makes my loins moist. Especially against a team like Arizona.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Sounds specific, you must have quite the experience with 10:00 games.

I just always hear the same thing with every west coast game, yet no one i know of goes to bed at 7 or 8. I think 9-11 is when internet gets the most usage, so obviously people are up watching screens. Staying up til 12 isn't some grand task that takes a lot of preparing. I was simply poking fun at the people who have early bed times or else are super grumpy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->