GDT: SENS in Arizona, Tues 10:00pm

God Flower

Somebody hold me
Dec 19, 2008
Ottawa
The idea of potentially having
Wolanin - Jaros as a pairing makes my loins moist. Especially against a team like Arizona.

I just puked a little. Can't you just say you're happy?

But if you gotta talk about loins, the Arizona Coyotes Paw Patrol Crew (see OP) is preferred.

Speaking of which, the blonde on the right looks like a young, pre-trainwreck doppelganger of Tara Reid. I wonder if her life would have been any different had she not ****ed Kevin and saved herself for a nice college boy instead? Ahhhhhh, the pressures of prom :(

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

But if you gotta talk about loins, the Arizona Coyotes Paw Patrol Crew (see OP) is preferred.

Speaking of which, the blonde on the right looks like a young, pre-trainwreck doppelganger of Tara Reid. I wonder if her life would have been any different had she not ****ed Kevin and saved herself for a nice college boy instead? Ahhhhhh, the pressures of prom :(

Uh, how about not being homophobic bro.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
nathan-fielder_07-31-17_20_597f373e94511.jpg

I know it might not be cool to admit this on the Sens board, but I am a huge Chayka fan. It's inspiring how he was able to parlay his really good grades at a Canadian business school into an NHL GM job at such a young age.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver

Because it’s way more fun getting reactions like that out of people. It was also in a metaphorical sense, but I think you already knew that. Agreed on the Tara Reid resemblance though.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
The cringy chauvinism was worse imo.

I don’t think Chauvinism applies via definition to the discussion regarding the pic in the OP. Itemizing is probably more accurate. It’s a fine line between vocally admiring beauty and being disrespectful. At least in terms of how it’s construed. Now a days a heterosexual male approaching a girl is tantamount to harrsement regardless of intent in some circles which isn’t fair. However cat calling isn’t and uninvited lewd speech isn’t ethical and demeans both parties.

Enough of that though, back to hockey!

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
On TGOR TSN1200 they said that Boucher is considering starting Condon. This is a must win game :sarcasm: so I'd let Andy decide. If he says he's good to go I'd start Anderson. Condon can play when they have a back to back.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
On TGOR TSN1200 they said that Boucher is considering starting Condon. This is a must win game :sarcasm: so I'd let Andy decide. If he says he's good to go I'd start Anderson. Condon can play when they have a back to back.

I was at the Arizona game last year where Condon tripped over the blue line to allow the tying goal then gave up a whiffleball shot in OT. Hopefully he will be extra motivated to make up for that performance tonight.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

ahh might as well play Condon.. Andy's likely due for a rest. If Condon sucks .. I say we put Dorion in there the next game. He's an ex goalie at some level.. and it would be good to see him get a birds eye view of what our goalies are facing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->