GDT: SENS in Arizona, Tues 10:00pm

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
When you are outshot 10-0 by one of the weakest teams in the league blaming your goalie is pretty stupid.
Oh my f*** lmao. We’re playing bad. And guess what. The goalie is ALSO playing bad. That second goal looked like Timbit goaltending. Are the people around him playing bad. Yes. Is he playing bad too? YES

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Funny thing is if we can pop one before the end of the period, it drastically alters the outlook.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
When you are outshot 10-0 halfway through the period by one of the weakest teams in the league blaming your goalie is pretty stupid.

I agree. We look atrocious in our zone yet from reading the last few pages you'd think Condon is solely to blame.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
When you are outshot 10-0 halfway through the period by one of the weakest teams in the league blaming your goalie is pretty stupid.

Coyotes are one of the best defensive teams in the league, they sit at .500 and have the best goal differential in their division. Not sure what you're going by.

Reactions: Northern Knights

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
condon sucks. I can't believe he's getting paid 2.4. what a waste. another bad deal from dorion
It’s a laughable deal. There’s no rhyme or reason for it. None. Zero. It’s conpletey out of the blue. Things like this truly make me think he’s one of the worst GMs in pro sports and the worst in hockey since milbury easily

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad