Post-Game Talk: Sens@Habs: Yes, the Hamburglar will be a UFA this summer (Group 3, Section 10.1 CBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I haven't been to a Sens game at the Bell Centre in so long. You're making me want to go! If we make the playoffs and match up against Mtl I might just camp out to get tickets. :nod:

Oh I am telling you go for it buddy! I am not a huge troll or anything like that I have a lot of respect for people but getting up in an away building and cheering on your team alone is something pretty funny (I am a shy person). I was the only Senators fan in my section but there were a few in the sections beside it was funny we all had eye contacts and were laughing.

I was there in the 4-2 pre-season win and the 2-1 win few years ago when Karlsson scored too. Usually I go @OTT because it's cheaper but MTL the energy is something as you know. It's funny though I am a good listener and sometimes you hear their fans say some things so stupid and they whine everytime one of the players gets hit. Not a lot different than their fans on HF, was reading their GDT in the 1st they were saying "If this is Karlsson norris form he'll never win again"

Wonder what they said at the end... 4 out of 4 times Karlsson outplayed PK this year, anyway not trying to down PK as I like him and think he's a superb player but I get annoyed by how they always compare them. Too bad we had a slow start to the year I think we could've done damage in the post-season

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I love Mark Stone sending my jersey out to get customized with his name. I don't have much time these days to watch non Sens games but does anyone steal the puck as good as Stone in the NHL? Like sneaky steals. Obviously Datsyuk, but is there anyone else better?

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
The first period of the GDT on montreals board is hilarious.

So many negative comments about Karlsson. Love how he shut them up completely.

BrawlFan

Apr 17, 2009
Did anyone else not notice how dirty and late that hit by Petry was on Ryan?! How was that not something the league will look at? How Cowen gets 2 games for his hit and Petry doesn't even get a phone call is beyond me. Ryan was a solid 2 seconds off of the puck and in a vulnerable position and got hit by some ****ing plug who cant seem to have a + game

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Did anyone else not notice how dirty and late that hit by Petry was on Ryan?! How was that not something the league will look at? How Cowen gets 2 games for his hit and Petry doesn't even get a phone call is beyond me. Ryan was a solid 2 seconds off of the puck and in a vulnerable position and got hit by some ****ing plug who cant seem to have a + game

the logo and marketability matters man, all the big market teams get more leeway when it comes to what is suspendable

GertrudeStein

Feb 17, 2015
So nice to see this team destroy our rivals so thoroughly. Hammond is a diamond.

The team is coming together so nicely, they love to play in front of him. Sign him no question.

BrawlFan

Apr 17, 2009
the logo and marketability matters man, all the big market teams get more leeway when it comes to what is suspendable

agreed. its just infuriating that his blindside hit wont even get a highlight on TSN.

anyway still good to make MTL our ***** once more. I know its coming every time but its still super sweet watching them just get pounded like the red headed stepchild

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
agreed. its just infuriating that his blindside hit wont even get a highlight on TSN.

anyway still good to make MTL our ***** once more. I know its coming every time but its still super sweet watching them just get pounded like the red headed stepchild

honestly the team prepares for price really well, maybe next time montreal should play tokarski vs us haha

if we make the playoffs, of all the potential matchups; an ottawa montreal one is the one i would be the most confident in

now hopefully one of washington/boston starts chokeing, we need an ottawa-montreal round 2

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
This thread is hilarious

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1853669&page=6

jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Man, it would be glorious to make the playoffs and get the Habs.

The amount of jimmy rustlin' would be legendary. LOL

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Habs fans:

[looks at standings]

Sens are irrelevant, loss means nothing.

[looks at standings]

[looks at standings again]

Yup, totally irrelevant.

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
I don't know what has me more excited. The prospect of a last minute playoff chase this year or the possibility of where this team could be next year.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Wow don't even know where to start here...ive been enjoying the various habs threads on the main and team boards all morning took along time to read but like an amazing book the ending just pulls you right in, a car crash which you cannot look away from....i laughed alot i then cried from laughing and even got confused and worried from some of the logic or lack of.

What a pile on job that fanbase likes to do...pretty pretty pretty embarrassing i would say.

Running to the main board was my personal fav....such a clear agenda there which seems to be all good for certain teams, if the situations are reversed 100 habs mods would come down on any sens related threads especially one calling their team out with all their fury!

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Last 2 game vs MTL
Typical Habs fans : We would have won if Price was in the net! Sens stand no chance vs Price.

Last night : Was it Tokarsky or Price?... Price. I guess the sens could have beat the habs on those 2 games :)

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Yep, now we see why they like to start Tokarski against us. We have Price's number.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
B_-0UezVIAABM1i.jpg

Wear your Vial sweater

Those two faces in the bottom left corner....:laugh:

I'll be at the game in detroit. If I have to double fist some beers for free tickets next time I come to Ottawa, then a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Ya never know, the sens toss us bonus tics sometimes so we try to fill the section with the loud die hards and local heroes

One instance a man doing an awesome drunken Carleton style dance which i will never forget won fan of the game or whatever via the jumbotron...we found him and gave him tics to the the next SSS night! Best dancer i have seen since Johnny Shocka!

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I seem to remember Karlsson on one leg outplaying Subban and the Habs.

He wasn't getting sheltered either - 27+ minutes every night except in the last game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad