Post-Game Talk: Sens@Habs: Yes, the Hamburglar will be a UFA this summer (Group 3, Section 10.1 CBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
hmm, what's better, the win, the angst of Habs fans looking at a first round of either the Sens or Bruins, or the TSN Hab fanboys calling the game nursing their but hurt.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Is it over for Lehner in this organization?

It depends, I think Hambugler gets a two way contract for next season, that is if he accepts it & they let them fight it out during training camp. Most likely due to contracts Lehner will start the yr in Ottawa & they will see how he plays. At some point if he falters or if Ottawa needs to make a deal they could use Lehner as bait especially if they have signed O'Connor or drafted another goalie. So much can happen from this season to next, Hambugler could also come back down to earth & be quite ordinary & Lehner's career could take off somewhere else like Bishop. Should be interesting to watch.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
I really like how everyone was freaking out after the first period and were sayign teh team is garbage and Hammond belongs in the ECHL and blah blah...... Now everythings roses!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Karlsson.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hab fans are still calling us irrelevant i see.

I now believe that this is just a coping mechanism they use to not get depressed.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It depends, I think Hambugler gets a two way contract for next season, that is if he accepts it & they let them fight it out during training camp. Most likely due to contracts Lehner will start the yr in Ottawa & they will see how he plays. At some point if he falters or if Ottawa needs to make a deal they could use Lehner as bait especially if they have signed O'Connor or drafted another goalie. So much can happen from this season to next, Hambugler could also come back down to earth & be quite ordinary & Lehner's career could take off somewhere else like Bishop. Should be interesting to watch.

Do you think about trading Andy and if Lehner ain't righting the ship Hammond takes #1?

I don't want to be GM of this situation. Hammond looks good and his lateral movement is smooth but it's also such a small sample size. But who knows he could be the real deal too.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
I really like how everyone was freaking out after the first period and were sayign teh team is garbage and Hammond belongs in the ECHL and blah blah...... Now everythings roses!

Who said that, The Lehner, wherever he is?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Hamburglar going to get out of shape. How does he work off all those burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad